Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
OH!! You're still playing Version 1! Please download version 2.5 from the first page! The Dizzy and Sydney threesome was removed but the Ms Taylor and Mrs Jennings one has the image files along with other scenes with missing image files gaining them. The update also has several bug fixes and new scenes and the like. MAKE SURE TO START A NEW SAVE TO AVOID GLITCHES AND ISSUES!!

The scene with Ms Amos and Alison was by me, glad you enjoyed it. I think I only made it cause it was requested on the original thread. I have nothing like it planned for now but version 3 will have the threesome with Sarah and Fred from the latest official release that Nergal put out.
Oh my goodness, you're absolutely right! I'm sorry, I saw the multiple DL links and I went into total autopilot mode, clicking NOPY to save on mega.nz bandwidth. Gosh, I'm sorry for wasting so much of your time posting about any issues I had with an outmoded version.

Still, why was the DizzyxSis threeway removed, if I can ask?

Milflover

Jun 12, 2017
im in here everyday to checkup on how things are going, everyone that wants to play the game just be patient i would rather have a good game than a half arsed one

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Oh my goodness, you're absolutely right! I'm sorry, I saw the multiple DL links and I went into total autopilot mode, clicking NOPY to save on mega.nz bandwidth. Gosh, I'm sorry for wasting so much of your time posting about any issues I had with an outmoded version.

Still, why was the DizzyxSis threeway removed, if I can ask?
It was going to be added into a 1.5 update but then 1.5 turned into 2 and making the threesome became to much of a hassle and I was debating on quitting modding at the time due to a lot of negative feedback, however a DizzyXSydney threesome is apparently being made in Nergal's official next update

Reactions: Milflover
Jul 7, 2017
It was going to be added into a 1.5 update but then 1.5 turned into 2 and making the threesome became to much of a hassle and I was debating on quitting modding at the time due to a lot of negative feedback, however a DizzyXSydney threesome is apparently being made in Nergal's official next update
It boggles my mind that you received a lot of negative feedback for this... I mean... what the hell is wrong with people? This is why we can't have nice things.

tshakudo

Apr 23, 2017
god Chilly, you got me over here lurking and scratching my arms like a junkie (only it's not scratching, and it's not arms) waiting for a fix XD.
And if you are adding Maddie, holy crap I can't wait for everything to come together.

Reactions: crazybeaver

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
god Chilly, you got me over here lurking and scratching my arms like a junkie (only it's not scratching, and it's not arms) waiting for a fix XD.
And if you are adding Maddie, holy crap I can't wait for everything to come together.
She's just an easter egg story character, don't get too hype

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay guys, I've been trying my best to keep up to date with information about the official releases and I noticed there are talks about possible DLC packs. So I decided to have a place for them if they are ever made. Thanks to reusing maps by @bubajn I have created the Tower of DLC PLC (if you get the reference you are awesome). Anyways it's a location that becomes available in the world map after getting your first skill of persuasion in the Otherworld. You will then meet a digital version of me that will explain the purpose of the tower, aka tell you what I'm telling you. It will we where you can "purchase" the DLC maps when they become available, so that beach event, convention, and car wash events that are on the trello would be there if they ever actually become a thing. All you would have to do is go inside the tower, talk to "me", select the DLC pack you want to buy, and then head to the door on the left. I thought it would be a good idea to have something like this set up just in case those things are actually made. Truthfully I think Nergal should do something like this too.

Reactions: thatnerd

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
I'm still a little confused. I mean, the dialogue is already written, was it that the pictures weren't done? In any case, it's a shame anybody was bitching or crying hard enough to draw attention. It's unfortunate how some people behave.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm still a little confused. I mean, the dialogue is already written, was it that the pictures weren't done? In any case, it's a shame anybody was bitching or crying hard enough to draw attention. It's unfortunate how some people behave.
Creating the images was the hassle yes

Anonnova

Mar 12, 2018
Wait, do you mean buy as in in-game cash or like real-life money ala Patreon or something like that?

Also I just went into Kimberly's house while they were there and Amanda hyperactively running around everywhere at high-speed has to be the most adorable thing in the game. Wish Peter could run like that.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Wait, do you mean buy as in in-game cash or like real-life money ala Patreon or something like that?

Also I just went into Kimberly's house while they were there and Amanda hyperactively running around everywhere at high-speed has to be the most adorable thing in the game. Wish Peter could run like that.
You won't actually be buying anything, that's why the word purchase is in quotations, it's just the coding for it would be like an in game shop

I agree, very adorable

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
Have a nice weekend, pals, and wait. Do you feel it? This silence - like silence before a storm.

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
Don't be worry, Chilly - lot a games shall be released soon - Summertime, UD, even a new weekend mean, that we are closer to final 1.0.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Made sprites for Vivi and Wilhamena, working on busts for Vivi now, unfortunately she will be the only one of the two vampire girls to have them

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
It took me many tries but I was finally able to figure out a way for the gym lesson to work

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Hey I know I'm late in this (I tend to do stuff during the summer so forgive me) but when I saw this:
No joke this popped in my head:
*In the tune of Danny phantom theme song*
When he first woke up he realized he had a really big dick and two colored eyes! He could persuade disappear and corrupt! He was much better then the other guys! It was then that he knew what he had to do! He had to fuck all the milfs that were coming through! He's here to fuck for me and you! He's gonna fuck 'em all cause he's Peter Solomon!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hey I know I'm late in this (I tend to do stuff during the summer so forgive me) but when I saw this:
No joke this popped in my head:
*In the tune of Danny phantom theme song*
When he first woke up he realized he had a really big dick and two colored eyes! He could persuade disappear and corrupt! He was much better then the other guys! It was then that he knew what he had to do! He had to fuck all the milfs that were coming through! He's here to fuck for me and you! He's gonna fuck 'em all cause he's Peter Solomon!
^This! I love it!

I'm personally debating on whether or not I put in an instrumental version of the theme as the background music for her area

F14m3rz

Oct 20, 2017
Hmm... This line...
"He was much better then the other guys!"
{ 8 | 8 8 16-16 16 16 16-8 12}

It doesn't quite sync up with-
"He was much more unique than the other guys!"
{16 16 | 8 16 16-8 16 16 16-8 12}

Maybe something like-
"He was so much better than the other guys!"
{16 16 | 8 8 16-16 16 16 16-8 12}

Reactions: ChillyScholar