Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
So I made Sydney work and now she's mad at me...send help. In all seriousness since I made a home version of Bridgette I wanted to make a working version for Sydney. If you don't know what Hooters is (either you lived in a place where one is or is actually too young to understand it which why are you here?!) its a restaurant which hires...big boobed women for that reason. I know she's still in high school but I've known high schoolers who have worked there so I'm not troubled by it. If someone wants to make a non-trademarked logo for a restaurant like Hooters I welcome it. Enjoy! Sydney-Work-6.png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So I made Sydney work and now she's mad at me...send help. In all seriousness since I made a home version of Bridgette I wanted to make a working version for Sydney. If you don't know what Hooters is (either you lived in a place where one is or is actually too young to understand it which why are you here?!) its a restaurant which hires...big boobed women for that reason. I know she's still in high school but I've known high schoolers who have worked there so I'm not troubled by it. If someone wants to make a non-trademarked logo for a restaurant like Hooters I welcome it. Enjoy! View attachment 125443
So we gotta make a Hooters map now? Lol

Jul 7, 2017
Now I'm imagining a whole area in the game where we can visit Sydney (and others?) at work. I'm imagining too much. I need to go watch the news or do something else depressing for a while...

So I made Sydney work and now she's mad at me...send help. In all seriousness since I made a home version of Bridgette I wanted to make a working version for Sydney. If you don't know what Hooters is (either you lived in a place where one is or is actually too young to understand it which why are you here?!) its a restaurant which hires...big boobed women for that reason. I know she's still in high school but I've known high schoolers who have worked there so I'm not troubled by it. If someone wants to make a non-trademarked logo for a restaurant like Hooters I welcome it. Enjoy! View attachment 125443

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So anyways I'm gonna go do my test play through soon so I can post update 3 already. I'm still waiting on some stuff but I don't want the next official update to be released before hand and have to rework that stuff into it too XD

Reactions: blacksage

bigguy4u

Nov 11, 2016
This is a great idea lol

blacksage

May 28, 2017
It would be neat if Sydney worked in Hooters, and yeah it would be feasible if it could be added the places where the girls are working, we already know what they do for living, like Kim or Amos for example, but again, that´s @ChillyScholar decision, but imagine if you could go to their places and meet new women lo.ol xD, but I know this could be a problem bc of the art x.x, sorry I am just to hype xD

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Pausing my test play through so I can see if I can do the coding that lets you set the sex stats for each character

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So I did Donna's coding and it turns out hers was just a copy and paste job from Mom's so I have to fix that. And then it turns out the same thing was done for Kaylee, Dizzy, Sarah, and Lisa! So I have to fix all of theirs, add a little bit to Kimberly's, and then do it all for Grandma and Ms Taylor. I already got it done for Coach Mary cause she only has two scenes to alter.

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
I'm thinking about also editing the MsJ lick image that @loveurban made, made some of my own edits to the original MsJLick.png if someone could make a simple background for it, that would be great (Thinking something like a janitors closet at the school/closet at home/maybe even between 2 trees at the park)

Reactions: loveurban

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Also @ChillyScholar about the Ms Jennings HJ scene I was doing, just need to add Peter blinking and I'll export the images, may get that to you either later today or tomorrow. Also I'm working on the Ms. Amos BJ which is just four frames, just going to try and fix how her face and hair shimmy around and add some other things and I'll also post that soon.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay so I did it, everyone in this square can now have their sex stats adjusted. This means you can set the amount of purity and corruption points they have along with setting the amount of times you've seen their scenes. So using Ms Taylor as an example, don't want to actually view her ride scene 5 times to get her doggy scene? Then just go here after seeing it for the first time, set ride to 5, then do what you would normally do to get her doggy scene. I won't be editing this for Mom, Sydney, or Mrs Jennings as they already have too many scenes in the normal game to begin with. I may possibility do this for Neala and Ms Amos though. Also you can't adjust 10 heart scenes or scenes unlocked after 10 Heart scenes (like Mom's other morning fuck or Kimberly teaching Amanda how to TF), this was just a personal choice by me, and I don't plan on changing it anytime soon (beside it probably won't work since you need true corruption to view those scenes during normal gameplay in the first place).
And just as a reminder, don't interact with these figures until after you met the characters, it'll just cause an error message and close the game. This isn't a new bug or anything, just something that's always been there.

sex stats coding done.jpg

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Updated Kaylee's walkthrough to tell you the amount of lick and BJ scenes needed for her ride scene, Park MILFs walkthrough updated with amount of double BJs needed to fuck them along with telling you babysitting scenes for them exist, and I updated Mrs Jennings walkthrough text file to tell you to use the flow chart image instead along with informing you about the new gym classes.

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
I don't want to derail you while you're doing final testing, but if somebody here knows nergal's advanced scene player script better than I do, I could use a little help. I'm currently trying to import it into the game I'm working on, and for simplicity's sake, I borrowed the hooker scene, csv files, file structure, and frames. I also borrowed all the music and sound files mentioned in the script and am attempting to play the scene in my own game.
I've troubleshot my way through the initial errors, but I'm not sure how to progress past the one I'm having now- when it initializes the scene, it loads the first frame, the control overlay, the music, etc all correctly, but fails to load the csv file. I'm not sure what more I need to do to give it what it needs to read the file.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes