Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I don't want to derail you while you're doing final testing, but if somebody here knows nergal's advanced scene player script better than I do, I could use a little help. I'm currently trying to import it into the game I'm working on, and for simplicity's sake, I borrowed the hooker scene, csv files, file structure, and frames. I also borrowed all the music and sound files mentioned in the script and am attempting to play the scene in my own game.
I've troubleshot my way through the initial errors, but I'm not sure how to progress past the one I'm having now- when it initializes the scene, it loads the first frame, the control overlay, the music, etc all correctly, but fails to load the csv file. I'm not sure what more I need to do to give it what it needs to read the file.
I wish I could help but I can not, I'm still a little stupid baby when it comes to advanced coding like that, my apologies Mr Outlaw

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
I wish I could help but I can not, I'm still a little stupid baby when it comes to advanced coding like that, my apologies Mr Outlaw
I could use some insight that I think that you could provide though. When you were making new scenes inside of the game, like the easter egg scenes or added scenes- did you just create the new csv files, frames, and do the script call in game? or was there more to it?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I could use some insight that I think that you could provide though. When you were making new scenes inside of the game, like the easter egg scenes or added scenes- did you just create the new csv files, frames, and do the script call in game? or was there more to it?
I created the image files first, the the csv, then created a variable for the scene, then did the script call aka the Script: play_scene("",#,#)

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
I created the image files first, the the cab, then created a variable for the scene, then did the script call aka the Script: play_scene("",#,#)
Thanks Chilly. I think that there's probably additional parts to this script that Nergal has elsewhere in his game. I'll have to try my luck with importing in his new script to see how that goes.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay guys quick question, do you actually want to see these pictures from the latest official show up in game or not? Personally I don't care but I know everybody has their own preferences when it comes to immersion and what not

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
As an amateur scripter I could probably help you with your problem outlaw. Just know that I am leaving tomorrow for a long vacation so I can give you some insight today but may go silent for awhile. Is it like an error message or just not going like you want it?

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
Okay guys quick question, do you actually want to see these pictures from the latest official show up in game or not? Personally I don't care but I know everybody has their own preferences when it comes to immersion and what not
I think that they do add something, and are worth including. That's just my preference though.

As an amateur scripter I could probably help you with your problem outlaw. Just know that I am leaving tomorrow for a long vacation so I can give you some insight today but may go silent for awhile. Is it like an error message or just not going like you want it?
There is an error message, but not from the RPG maker process, rather it's the rescue message from the script itself, informing me that it failed to load the csv file associated with the scene. It does load the first frame, music, and overlay, and the overlay is even functional, but the frame is not animated and remains frozen until the cancel button or esc is pressed, at which time the in-game text message appears informing me that it failed to load the csv file.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Well scripts are sadly very fickle so while it would work in one person's computer, it wouldn't if edited without actually changing anything. I guess the only way for me to see the problem is to see your script and see how it differs to the actual one in UD. All it takes is a space or if a word or command is split in two or something when its supposed to be one word on the same line. If your willing to either DM me your game or just a .rvproj2 file with the script I can take a look at it.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Just to let you guys know, since playing hide and seek with Alison is now a thing that means you can see Ms Amos' masturbation scene during the first in game day. Meaning if you see it then you will be able to explore more of the Otherworld when you first visit it, instead of having to wake up and do Mom's HJ scene after getting your first power. So for those that like to do as much of the Other world stuff as you can remember to go ahead and do that when you start your new save.

I'd also like to mention that you can view most if not all of Grandma's scene before getting your first power if you cheat to adjust her purity and corruption points.

EDIT: To specify on Grandma's stuff via cheating for points and via the change time of day cheat you can view her HJ, missionary, and shower fuck scenes. And in previous versions of the game you can get her 10 heart scene too.

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Updated Kaylee's walkthrough to tell you the amount of lick and BJ scenes needed for her ride scene, Park MILFs walkthrough updated with amount of double BJs needed to fuck them along with telling you babysitting scenes for them exist, and I updated Mrs Jennings walkthrough text file to tell you to use the flow chart image instead along with informing you about the new gym classes.
Chilly, you and everyone else helping in this project deserve a pat on the back

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
You know WHAT? Since I was able to do it during the start of my test play through, I'm gonna go ahead and write a guide telling you how it's possible to "meet" every character except for Dizzy on the first day. It does involve using cheats but I feel like this is an okay enough thing for you guys to know.

bigguy4u

Nov 11, 2016
@loveurban
I had an idea for a Sarah and Lisa 3some. Could you make a pic with Sarah and lisa like this? The idea is based on Sarah convincing Lisa to filmed while getting fucked by Peter.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
@loveurban
I had an idea for a Sarah and Lisa 3some. Could you make a pic with Sarah and lisa like this? The idea is based on Sarah convincing Lisa to filmed while getting fucked by Peter.
@loveurban if you do the request just make a still image instead of an animation, we don't want you to overwork yourself in case a threesome scene is made in the next official release by Nergal

Sandrark

Jun 13, 2017
If it's a pain to add in the scenes I really wouldn't worry about the Kimberly pictures

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay so in case you are a dirty cheater, or just tried of re-doing the puzzles over and over with each new save, I have placed a bunch of red attention bubbles all over the other world that just let's you quick complete the puzzles. One is in front of the castle to do all of its puzzles, one in the rock puzzle to move it in front of the switch, same goes for the cart puzzle, and there is one that does all the lava puzzles that only shows up after you meet Neala.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
If you want, Chilly, I could send you the Event I used in my mod to skip all the puzzles, and you can just give people the option to switch different parts off.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I can't get Grandma to babysit, I don't know why, I can text her, see texts back, but when the time changes to evening she doesn't show up :/

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes