Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm so fucking tired right now, Grandma is still the only thing acting up, finished all the new stuff for Lisa, will do Sarah next

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Is there a Grandma event created that turns on with the switches or variables you’ve set? An image to the event? Is her variable number (18) for babysitting correct?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay new issue is the texting for the cosplay event, I can text them, it gives me the notification that I got texted back but I can't see it on the phone. They still show up for the cosplay event however so it's a very minor issue for now.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Maybe the .txt document hasn’t been updated to reflect the new message? Or if there is a new message, it’s conflicting with the babysitter reply and can’t differentiate between the two.

As for the “reward”, can you take my lactose intolerance away instead? I miss ice cream...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Maybe the .txt document hasn’t been updated to reflect the new message? Or if there is a new message, it’s conflicting with the babysitter reply and can’t differentiate between the two.

As for the “reward”, can you take my lactose intolerance away instead? I miss ice cream...
I don't think it's confusing it with the babysitting replies since I don't get one of those texts instead I just don't get a text at all. The .txt document seems fine enough to me, but again this is a minor issue, if it's not fixed by the time the next update is out so be it lol

I know the pain of lactose intolerance, but I usually just say fuck it, eat my ice cream, then shit way to much cause of that decision

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay so I've done it, all of Sarah's new scenes are working fine, will go on to test Kimberly tomorrow, it's past 1AM here I need sleep people

loveurban

Jun 28, 2018
@loveurban
I had an idea for a Sarah and Lisa 3some. Could you make a pic with Sarah and lisa like this? The idea is based on Sarah convincing Lisa to filmed while getting fucked by Peter.
@loveurban if you do the request just make a still image instead of an animation, we don't want you to overwork yourself in case a threesome scene is made in the next official release by Nergal
ok, np :p

Reactions: v.s.d.nadar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Let me take a gander (or a goose!) at the text documents and see how they function, then I’ll get back to you.
Would I need to send mine to you or can you like make one on your own or WHAT?

Chilly is very tired and confused, didn't get much sleep

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Grandma's babysitting is working now, I'm doing a bunch of babysitting scenes while I test other new stuff out thanks to some of the new scenes needing days to pass by

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
All of Kimberly's scenes are tested and work fine, just a few more babysitting scenes and cosplay scenes to test out

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay new glitch, I'm unable to text someone to babysit on the same day I text someone to go to the cosplay event, seems those variables are crossing over with each other in some way. This is the only text that is being effected however, has you can still text for the milfs to join you in the part and text Sydney into the bathroom

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm so fucking tired of re-doing this fucking coding over and over again! I can't get the cosplay event to work again everytime it's fucking Sydney from my first text, jesus fucking christ

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Doing the cosplaying texts makes it so Dizzy will always babysit you during the weekends if you try to get someone to babysit you during that time, I'm sorry I don't know what's wrong

EDIT: Nevermind it's activating the cosplay event itself is what's causing the babysitting issue, again I say I don't know what the fuck is going on

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay so I seemed to have fixed the cosplay stuff, I'm going to see if this fix with also fix that babysitting issue as well

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay it doesn't still can't text babysitters, however it seems who will babysit instead is effected by the day, the weekend has always been Dizzy but I did it on a Monday and now it's Kim

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hey I did it, I got all the scenes that are available to work during normal gameplay, for now the test playthrough is done. I still need some stuff for the otherworld (maps, image files, etc.) for all the monster girl scenes I've done so I can't test that for now. But otherwise I'm done, however don't expect to see a link for the next update until sometime in the next week, probably by next weekend or something, as I don't have the internet access right now to upload the update plus this gives time for the other stuff to become available and tested. Please understand and thank you for your patience.

Reactions: Xalenda
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes