Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So remember when update 1 came out and I said I went ahead and put in Pegah and Hitomi in the actors database ahead of time even though I didn't make them actual characters in the mod? I did this cause I theorized that this would make it possible to interact with these characters in future updates without starting a new save. I just tested that theory out.... I was right... Pegah for update 4?

Apr 5, 2018
So where can we get updates of this mod/version of urban demons? I follow this one and the official game by nergal too, I like both renditions of the game. Nergal has patreon for info on updates and what not so where can I go for chilly? Althought he is active on these forums I was hoping for a blog/patreon/website.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So where can we get updates of this mod/version of urban demons? I follow this one and the official game by nergal too, I like both renditions of the game. Nergal has patreon for info on updates and what not so where can I go for chilly? Althought he is active on these forums I was hoping for a blog/patreon/website.
This is the best place to get updates on the mod. When the update is up and ready I upload a .7z file of it onto my MEGA account, then make a post with the link to it on here and update the OP with it as well. And I regularly post about the work on here as it is done, posting gifs of finished scenes, talk about how coding is going, informing on test play throughs and such. I also have a tumblr where I post some stuff onto as well.

Reactions: Your Dad's Husband

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
Hey Chilly, do you plan to put a wakthrough in the help folder like b4? Or are you gonna do Nergel's way over the phone?
Cause the phone journal has a lot of bugs!!!

Any chance of you putting Sheranga's night scene with Mom?

Another thing, with all these new scenes, are you gonna increase the total heart level to 20? Cause if it progresses too fast, will some dialogues be skipped depending on heart level?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hey Chilly, do you plan to put a wakthrough in the help folder like b4? Or are you gonna do Nergel's way over the phone?
Cause the phone journal has a lot of bugs!!!

Any chance of you putting Sheranga's night scene with Mom?

Another thing, with all these new scenes, are you gonna increase the total heart level to 20? Cause if it progresses too fast, will some dialogues be skipped depending on heart level?
It's good......now we only need the AMos kitchen doggy scene to go with the lunch lady!!!
Don't worry I have the walkthrough all written up, I write it as I code the scenes in

What night scene for Mom? Do I have to code in another babysitting scene for her?

Nah, most scenes are unlocked via seeing other scenes first instead of via hearts so it's not a big issue

I forgot I said Pegah would be a lunch lady, I need to remember this if I give her scenes dialogue, and no I won't be doing a version of Me Amos' scene for Pegah, I'm still debating on making her a full character to begin with

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm bored, I'm gonna finish that other Pegah scene

I already made it possible to meet her in game by the way, just to have that as possible groundwork for update 4

Reactions: angry10

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I went ahead and gave the scenes dialogue along with putting them in the test room. They will stay there for now, but don't worry, I also made it so you can adjust her purity and corruption points that way you can see the dialogue for all her heart levels if you want. I won't try to find a way to put them into normal gameplay until have update 3 is out. It'll be something to work on while we wait for the next official update to come out so we have stuff for update 4.
pegah test room.jpg

Edit: Came up with an idea for what her first scene for update 4 will be...
Edit 2: Fuck that idea

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes