Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

bigguy4u

Nov 11, 2016
Since I can't make that cheat to change the characters into the characters you want them to be (again I suggest asking Hontor to teach you how), should/can I just use this as an Easter egg in my mod that's just hidden somewhere? I can make the cum frames if they are needed.
Sure go ahead. I have the cum frames if you need them. Here's a 2nd version if you don't like the first one

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I don't but feel free to create one yourself
I made one that reflects the fact that it's an easter egg scene, thanks for making the scene altogether.

Since GlassFish has done Hinata art this scene still follows my rule for when it comes easter egg characters XD

Apr 5, 2018
About the easter eggs? Are they spread around the maps like you talk to an NPC to get them to trigger or do you go to the cheat room and see them? If you go to the cheat room not really fun or sense calling it easter eggs but if they are found on the maps then they must be really well hidden cause I can never find any NPC's or things that trigger them unless the hooker is one? Since she only appears at night in the bar area.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
About the easter eggs? Are they spread around the maps like you talk to an NPC to get them to trigger or do you go to the cheat room and see them? If you go to the cheat room not really fun or sense calling it easter eggs but if they are found on the maps then they must be really well hidden cause I can never find any NPC's or things that trigger them unless the hooker is one? Since she only appears at night in the bar area.
The hooker is one of the Easter eggs. To unlock them you have to take to random NPCs that appear at random times through the day in game. And some need other things to be activated before hand to view, an example being the babysitter Easter egg can only be found after Dizzy give a you the idea to get a babysitter. Most of the Easter egg scenes in the next update will require getting your first power and/or the true corruption skill along with outside factors to see them. Examples for that being the new cosplayer Easter egg requires investing in the comic book store along with true corruption, the arcade mascot Easter egg requires true corruption along with beating all games in the arcade. There is an a new NPC at the bar that requires Dizzy to be at a set amount of hearts to view her scene. I hope this helps you understand how they work/answers your questions.

Jul 7, 2017
Hey Chilly, Are you still planning on releasing this week? I'm not asking to rush you (really), I'm asking so that I can modulate my own levels of excitement for this release. Those have been growing as more and more scenes and easter eggs are added/revealed.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hey Chilly, Are you still planning on releasing this week? I'm not asking to rush you (really), I'm asking so that I can modulate my own levels of excitement for this release. Those have been growing as more and more scenes and easter eggs are added/revealed.
Yeah it probably will be available this weekend, I'm still missing some stuff but for the most part it's done. I'll just label what's only available in the test room and tell what is missing in the post with the update.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
At this point in time, you could probably release Nergal’s latest update and change the title, because we’re so hyped for your stuff. Wishing you all the best as I sit here waiting for results on a fitness test.

Reactions: Hobart Jasperz

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Bug #1: It’s not out yet, therefore it’s unplayable. 0 stars.
Bug #2: Women’s boobs aren’t big enough.
Bug #3: Too few bonus scenes, add more, kthx.
Wait, those are complaints, not bugs. Disregard.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes