Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
HERE IT IS FUCKERS!!

^ CLICK HERE!!

Okay so some stuff is missing, but I'll release a patch at a later date with everything that's missing/that fixes everything.

What's missing/wrong:
Most of the extra monster girl scenes are unavailable during normal gameplay, the path leading to them is coding for them in an inaccessible maps so that the patch can make them available (which is why they are still listed in the modded scenes walkthrough guide)
But for now I suggest not going to find Lucy's scene when it becomes available
Maddie's HJ doesn't have cum frames
The Neala Bowletta lesbian doesn't have climax frames

Known Bugs:

Regardless old or new save:
*Characters not moving properly during the third and fourth bully events at school, the events do play normally otherwise
*Unable to text someone on the day the comic book shop event is activated, if babysitting event is activated a random person will come based on the day

When using old save:
*Inability to access Lisa and Sarah's houses

The file has a save, Save 16, it is a full purity playthrough with all scenes unlocked.
I still suggest making a new save if you want your own playthrough, I don't know any other bugs that could come from using an old save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Awaits Poxxy fan art, if you've played through even of the update you know what I'm talking about

bigguy4u

Nov 11, 2016
HERE IT IS FUCKERS!!

^ CLICK HERE!!

Okay so some stuff is missing, but I'll release a patch at a later date with everything that's missing/that fixes everything.

What's missing/wrong:
Most of the extra monster girl scenes are unavailable during normal gameplay, the path leading to them is coding for them in an inaccessible maps so that the patch can make them available (which is why they are still listed in the modded scenes walkthrough guide)

Known Bugs:

*Characters not moving properly during the third and fourth bully events at school, the events do play normally otherwise
*Unable to text someone on the day the comic book shop event is activated, if babysitting event is activated a random person will come based on the day

When using old save:

The file has a save, Save 16, it is a full purity playthrough with all scenes unlocked.
I still suggest making a new save if you want your own playthrough, I don't know any other bugs that could come from using an old save.

YES! YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES! brb

Reactions: ChillyScholar

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
HERE IT IS FUCKERS!!

^ CLICK HERE!!

What's missing/wrong:

Known Bugs:

When using old save:

THANKYOU CHILLY!!!

Reactions: ChillyScholar
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes