Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I literally released update 3 the day before yesterday
sorry i didnt see it on the latest update and i normally check there im happy about the news im going to download it :D

Overview:
The Chilly/FNFZ update is worked on by and is based on the the latest full version of Urban Demons (at the time) of 0.8.2. It includes a various amount of additions of content and fixes for the game that were provided by Chilly and other members of the F95zone community. Additions include new scenes for pre-existing characters, entirely new characters, and new areas.

RPGVXACE RTP is required to run this game.

Original Thread Here:

Updated: July 26 2018
Original Game/Creator: ( / )
Modder: @ChillyScholar
Mod Version: Update 2.5
Game Version: 0.8.2
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mod Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download(s):
Version 3:

Version 3 Patch: N/A
Version 2.5:
Version 1: - -
thanks for the update the cosplay scenes Easter eggs and monster girls were my favorite

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
sorry i didnt see it on the latest update and i normally check there im happy about the news im going to download it :D

thanks for the update the cosplay scenes Easter eggs and monster girls were my favorite
Just please make sure to read the post on the top of page 58 before asking any more questions

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Psh, ain’t nobody got time fur “reading”. I’mma just keep asking when your new update is out! ;)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Well I have the folders for my scene zipped but I keep getting errors when I upload, will try again later
They might be too big, try separating the two versions (regular and cum) into two rar files instead

Psh, ain’t nobody got time fur “reading”. I’mma just keep asking when your new update is out! ;)
Go find you in the game, you too Bubble

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
For some reason, even though this is a watched thread, I have not received notifications for 10 pages of thread.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to do one more frame then explore the update.

U

User_51567

Quick question.

Sarah Fuck -Sarah's House Version- (from Nergal's 0.9 release)
Dialogue slightly modified by ChillyScholar from the official 0.9 dialogue
- After having her babysit and viewing her babysitting scene look through Mom's phone at night
- You will now know her address, go there the next day during the evening
- Talk to her and the event surronding the scene will play out

It's a complete new save, done al the above.
But when i try to get to her house she opens the door and says something in the line of.
"can't come right now my family is here and she goes away.

So pretty sure i'm missing something.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Quick question.

Sarah Fuck -Sarah's House Version- (from Nergal's 0.9 release)
Dialogue slightly modified by ChillyScholar from the official 0.9 dialogue
- After having her babysit and viewing her babysitting scene look through Mom's phone at night
- You will now know her address, go there the next day during the evening
- Talk to her and the event surronding the scene will play out

It's a complete new save, done al the above.
But when i try to get to her house she opens the door and says something in the line of.
"can't come right now my family is here and she goes away.

So pretty sure i'm missing something.
You must likely don't have enough hearts yet, just use the cheat room to add like maybe 30 points for her to the what you prefer (if you are playing purity do that for purity, blackmail do that for corruption), then add like 20 points to the other set and try again. Sorry about this, I code as I play so some things are set up like that.

U

User_51567

You must likely don't have enough hearts yet, just use the cheat room to add like maybe 30 points for her to the what you prefer (if you are playing purity do that for purity, blackmail do that for corruption), then add like 20 points to the other set and try again. Sorry about this, I code as I play so some things are set up like that.
I've done everything else ;) .
Got 10 hearts
100 of both stats..

Got into Lisa's home with no problem at all, but sarah keeps being stubborn.

And no problem...
You just released it so it's obvious that there might be a bug or 2 ;)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I've done everything else ;) .
Got 10 hearts
100 of both stats..

Got into Lisa's home with no problem at all, but sarah keeps being stubborn.

And no problem...
You just released it so it's obvious that there might be a bug or 2 ;)
Are you going there during the evening? Maybe that's it, it's only coded so she let's you in during the evening unless you get her spare key

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
@JadabaJD I looked through the coding and I see what's wrong. I forgot to copy some coding over from the purity route for the blackmail one when I was editing it from the official release, I'll fix it now and make sure it's in the patch when it comes out.

Reactions: User_51567

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Will try it out tomorrow..
Just turned of my pc to get some sleep.
Will try it first thing tomorrow and will let you know if this fixed it :) .
Alright thank you

This goes for everyone on the thread, please tell me your bugs and such so I can fix things for the patch. Don't worry about me adding more to it then what I have planned. I already have to add the new street map and will include the new frames for Mrs Jennings reverse cowgirl scene if BubbleMunch can get them to me.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes