Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
Jul 21, 2017
Has anybody gotten the rename debug code to work.also I can't get the second portal in undynes house that takes you to the new area with bowletta to work the screen fades comes back and your just standing there in the house

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Also I can't get the second portal in undynes house that takes you to the new area with bowletta to work the screen fades comes back and your just standing there in the house
Post literally says not to go find Lucy and to avoid that stuff

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Hey so I know its a bad time for this since chilly uploaded his update and all but I was away for a week and I forgot to post this and get an opinion on: Which one looks better one or two for jenning's hair?

Reactions: BruceMcGivern

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hey so I know its a bad time for this since chilly uploaded his update and all but I was away for a week and I forgot to post this and get an opinion on: Which one looks better one or two for jenning's hair?
Use the first one's hair, it looks more in line with how her normal ride scene looks like to me

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
So here is the completed jennings version of amos' babysitting ride. Once again I know bad timing and whatnot but since I brought it up I might as well finish it while it was fresh in my brain hole. Happy fapping and what can I say except...Ugh my head. That trip really took it out of me. Enjoy anyways and if anyone wants to make the frames actually good here are the files. output_GpTTlk.gif

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So here is the completed jennings version of amos' babysitting ride. Once again I know bad timing and whatnot but since I brought it up I might as well finish it while it was fresh in my brain hole. Happy fapping and what can I say except...Ugh my head. That trip really took it out of me. Enjoy anyways and if anyone wants to make the frames actually good here are the files. View attachment 129653
Does this include cum frames and a dialogue CSV?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Guys I have a somewhat strange request. Could some give me every single gif/animation GlassFish has ever put out? If you have seen the easter eggs you guys will know that there are scenes there that are from non-Urban Demon related animations by her. You see I wanna be able to use these gifs for new poses for the game, as the latest official updates haven't really been doing new poses, and if they do they end up having preset background making them difficult to edit.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes