Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

cmyop

Jul 8, 2017
Hey, so I've been going through the purity route for Ms. Jennings and when I started speaking to her in fred's store, I got an error it:

Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 1411: NoMethodError occured

undefined method 'give_purity' for #<Game_Interpreter:0xedfa74c>

any advice?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hey, so I've been going through the purity route for Ms. Jennings and when I started speaking to her in fred's store, I got an error it:

Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 1411: NoMethodError occured

undefined method 'give_purity' for #<Game_Interpreter:0xedfa74c>

any advice?
The way the error is worded make me think that it looks like I forgot to make sure the line of coding for giving purity and corruption points had Mrs Jennings number, if that's the cause this should be a quick fix

Feb 28, 2018
Here's a couple of things I've noticed if they're of any help to bugfixing:

- When asking Fred to join at Sarah's house in the evening, he will turn up every day after that (stopping access to Sarah's solo house scenes)

- Taking Kimberly to the park toilets activates Sarah and Lisa's double scene, then leaves Kimberly following you around in the evening time period

- Jennings/Taylor threesome doesn't seem to be repeatable, goes to start conversation and then skips through to the afterwards conversation

Great update by the way man, added a ridiculous amount of extra stuff

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Here's a couple of things I've noticed if they're of any help to bugfixing:

- When asking Fred to join at Sarah's house in the evening, he will turn up every day after that (stopping access to Sarah's solo house scenes)

- Taking Kimberly to the park toilets activates Sarah and Lisa's double scene, then leaves Kimberly following you around in the evening time period

- Jennings/Taylor threesome doesn't seem to be repeatable, goes to start conversation and then skips through to the afterwards conversation

Great update by the way man, added a ridiculous amount of extra stuff
For Fred it's a quick fix, probably forget to had another page to his event to make it so he's not there one the event is done

Kimberly issue is cause by texting the milfs to go to the bathroom before playing with her, just text them after your done with Kimberly as the text will overwrite the rest of the coding

The threesome is only repeatable during midday, you are probably trying to do it during the morning

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
  • Version 1 after the principle scolds Mrs Jennings you talk to the principle and the game freezes. So I was gonna down load the 3rd "like the update to" to see if that fix it. But mega claims firefox can not download it. Oh well really did enjoyed your updates...

Feb 28, 2018
@HaberdashedCash these should fix the issues you have with Fred
Thanks for the super quick fix, tried it and the Sarah/Fred stuff works perfectly now. Also the thing you said about Kimberley turned out to be the (my) issue, should've realised aha.

With the Jennings/Taylor threesome, I've tried it at midday and it goes through their conversation but skips the scene i.e jumps from the "let's get started" line to Jennings naked saying "that was great" without the scene playing

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
  • Version 1 after the principle scolds Mrs Jennings you talk to the principle and the game freezes. So I was gonna down load the 3rd "like the update to" to see if that fix it. But mega claims firefox can not download it. Oh well really did enjoyed your updates...
Firefox hates mega, download it on Chrome, and you always have to leave the room after Me Taylor and Mrs Jennings talk then come back to avoid that bug regardless of the version

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Thanks for the super quick fix, tried it and the Sarah/Fred stuff works perfectly now. Also the thing you said about Kimberley turned out to be the (my) issue, should've realised aha.

With the Jennings/Taylor threesome, I've tried it at midday and it goes through their conversation but skips the scene i.e jumps from the "let's get started" line to Jennings naked saying "that was great" without the scene playing
Strange let me check out the coding, perhaps the script is missing

U

User_51567

@ChillyScholar

I just tried to acces Sarah's house again... No luck.
Even tried a complete new save file but also no luck.

I do see some improvement.
This time she says "Just, don't do anything funny" and the door is open.
But when i try to walk through the door the door closes and Sarah comes at the door again with the same conversation.
And repeat.

Maybe i'm doing something wrong at my end ?..

U

User_51567

Here is my save when i'm standing right in front of her door.
Maybe easier for you to see what's wrong if you see it ;)

New save b.t.w, so i only progressed Sarah and Lisa untill now.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
@ChillyScholar

I just tried to acces Sarah's house again... No luck.
Even tried a complete new save file but also no luck.

I do see some improvement.
This time she says "Just, don't do anything funny" and the door is open.
But when i try to walk through the door the door closes and Sarah comes at the door again with the same conversation.
And repeat.

Maybe i'm doing something wrong at my end ?..

Download the sarah map fix .rar I posted earlier today, this one really should fix your problems

Again I say coding in conditional branches is a bitch

Reactions: User_51567
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes