Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Something else to do... something else... hmm...

Tell us in 100 words or LESS how you see the game "ending".
Then tell us in 50 words or MORE how you'd change it to suit your needs.
Finally, tell us in 25 words EXACTLY why Kimberly is the real main character.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
So when I thought I was sick...yeah I guess I was just hungry *sigh* anyways since I guess I forgot to post this...ever here is one of my earlier mods for mom in jenning's bs fuck scene. (If you're wondering why it is called this I renamed all the scenes in my folder so that I can identify who has which scene done so you can rename it whatever floats your Toriel-I mean boat!) mom-bed-doggy (1).png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So when I thought I was sick...yeah I guess I was just hungry *sigh* anyways since I guess I forgot to post this...ever here is one of my earlier mods for mom in jenning's bs fuck scene. (If you're wondering why it is called this I renamed all the scenes in my folder so that I can identify who has which scene done so you can rename it whatever floats your Toriel-I mean boat!) View attachment 130657
New babysitting scene for update 4 right here

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hooker scene should be remade imo it's not that good. Maybe the bust as well.
Man that scene was cleaned up by Gross Mind from a very messy original gif, all that really needs to be change for it is the color of the dude's skin to better match Peter's. And busts are hard, we don't really duder1 or SecretSal to make them anymore, I try my best with them okay

bigguy4u

Nov 11, 2016
Man that scene was cleaned up by Gross Mind from a very messy original gif, all that really needs to be change for it is the color of the dude's skin to better match Peter's. And busts are hard, we don't really duder1 or SecretSal to make them anymore, I try my best with them okay
Maybe I'll try to get that scene remade for you.

Reactions: ChillyScholar
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes