Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
You know I'm actually really curious as to you guys and gals thoughts on the new scenes that aren't from the official release. Did you like them? And what are your thoughts on the new locations of the arcade and the tower? Did you llike the little game quest for the easter egg scene there? Come on tell me.

cmyop

Jul 8, 2017
You know I'm actually really curious as to you guys and gals thoughts on the new scenes that aren't from the official release. Did you like them? And what are your thoughts on the new locations of the arcade and the tower? Did you llike the little game quest for the easter egg scene there? Come on tell me.
Yeah, i've been having a lot of fun with the mod, I've sort of ignored the cosplay scenes, because when I organized a cosplay scene I hit a bug, I tried to teleport in the morning on sunday between events for Ms. jennings, so I got the second pop quiz event, on sunday. Which screwed up the scene and babysittting and I had to load an earlier save. So been a bit averse of the comic shop since. Actually speaking of, are the school handjobs and blowjobs during the afternoon supposed to stop after the dentention scene? cause I haven't scene them since.

Anyway, your new scenes are fun, not sure whether my favorite is Ms. Amos ride scene before dinner or the squirrel girl scene, but yeah, it's been great thanks for the release.

Edit: kay, so it turns out if I focus on the task with Ms. Jennings I get a reward. My bad.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Your favorite scenes are ones I didn't make myself okay lol

Glad you're having fun despite the bugs

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
Chilly you never cease to amaze me. I took a look at the project file and i'm impressed that you managed to bring some of the future scenes in the older version. I'd also like to mention i'm working on my own mod for .9.2.3 bringing some of the old modded content with as much care as a band-aid (cause the whole mod is called the Neo Mage Band aid)

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hey I posted a drawing I did today on my tumblr, check it out if your a fan of Miraculous Ladybug

I'm gonna go back to working on Demona's scene now

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
yay,

but maybe add pupils, eliptical (to her eyes ofc, where else...)

also, havent played since fnfz2 update...

probably hit next update (or wait for big update if "comming soon")

also since were finding ourselves, i gota go do that, right after i finish baking more banana bread,
mmm, the radioactive goodness

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
but maybe add pupils, eliptical (to her eyes ofc, where else...)
also, havent played since fnfz2 update...
probably hit next update (or wait for big update if "comming soon")
No pupils, I like the solid red eyes, fits in with the whole demonic theme
I just released update 3 a few days ago, a patch for that will hopefully be released soon

Reactions: BobbyBigPlays

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
She's from a comic called "The Sink", at least it was called that where I found it. Might end up giving her busts as well.
cavewoman-ride (1).png

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes