Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Could someone look into making Ms. Jennings 10 heart fuck better? Like almost every frame make both boobs jiggling visible and make her head transition to looking at Peter and looking back at the class (maybe make her lips move to show her talking to the class?)
sex-ed-fuck.png
Also adjust the eyes to be looking at where the class is.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Didn't someone on the original thread say they were going to make something like that? I know nothing about 3D games or about the games you've mentioned. I barely know anything when it comes to make this game itself.

I don't like 3D hentai games for the most part anyways.
Just like 2d games, it takes a lot of work to make a 3d game look good and not just another meh game with halfassed renders and unimaginative storylines.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
If that's true then wouldn't wootch be the REAL lo- *cough* *cough* sorry almost choked upon saying that. (No joke it happened in real life!)
No no OH GOD NO! THAT SON OF A BITCH RAN OFF AND WAS NEVER SEEN AGAIN! WE NEVER BRING UP THAT BASTARD! URBAN X LIFE NEVER HAPPENED THE END NERGAL IS ORIGINAL!

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I beg to differ that game was impossible to figure out ANYTHING! I would try and try and try and would randomly get something to happen.

nigelation

Apr 28, 2017
Am I just really slow or has the new update added a 8bit version of hero by nickelback in the comic store because 8ve just spent an hour on my phone chilling while listening to it

Reactions: thatnerd

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Am I just really slow or has the new update added a 8bit version of hero by nickelback in the comic store because 8ve just spent an hour on my phone chilling while listening to it
Yes, I was wondering when people would point out the new music and sound effects that I've added to the mod

Reactions: thatnerd

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
You my friend have great taste in music and can't wait to discover more of it
Oh it's just two songs for the comic shop and the DLC tower and the sound effects for the games in the acrade, though the arcade itself uses previously unused background music already in the games files

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes