Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

nigelation

Apr 28, 2017
Hey chilly quick question about using the phone I'm not getting the messages from characters so can't see if they agree or disagree with stuff and while trying to contact people to babysit the wrong person show up tried to get teacher to babysit and Kim shows up when I talk to her it emediately end with mom returning any ideas on how to fix or if you know about it

Apr 23, 2018
Hey chilly I was doing a replay with the new update and its great so far but I would like to report a bug, or not a bug perse but missing files. When I do the babysitting with ms.amos and I select the doggy style option it says I am missing ms-amos-doggy.csv. I searched the folder and it has the scenes and pictures but its missing the .csv files to run the scene.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hey chilly I was doing a replay with the new update and its great so far but I would like to report a bug, or not a bug perse but missing files. When I do the babysitting with ms.amos and I select the doggy style option it says I am missing ms-amos-doggy.csv. I searched the folder and it has the scenes and pictures but its missing the .csv files to run the scene.
No that was cause I didn't type out the script for it correctly, here this will fix the issue

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
I had always assumed that Peter's father was going to be an Incubus or something, explaining his mysteriousness, as well as Peter's inclination toward demonic powers.

Apr 23, 2018
Hey chilly quick question about using the phone I'm not getting the messages from characters so can't see if they agree or disagree with stuff and while trying to contact people to babysit the wrong person show up tried to get teacher to babysit and Kim shows up when I talk to her it emediately end with mom returning any ideas on how to fix or if you know about it
If you send a text message you usually don't receive a reply right away you need to walk back and forth a few times and you will be alerted you got a text back.

nigelation

Apr 28, 2017
If you send a text message you usually don't receive a reply right away you need to walk back and forth a few times and you will be alerted you got a text back.
Yea I get that I mean when I get the notification that a message has been received when I go to look at the message there is no message there from them

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Yea I get that I mean when I get the notification that a message has been received when I go to look at the message there is no message there from them
The only messages that should have this issue are the cosplay event ones

fallout_junky

Aug 12, 2017
has any one else gotten stuck trying to get mrs jenning phone number, im at the current step but when i talk with her at the park it just tells me i should get her number.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hey chilly I'm getting it with cosplay, babysitting and phoning in sick at school hope this helps
I know calling in sick never works because it wasn't coded properly/not finished. I'm not sure what would cause your issues for babysitting if it isn't caused by doing a cosplay text first.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Guys I'm really not in the best of spirits right now, I have a lot of issues in real life going on so I might be away from the thread and all this for a bit

F14m3rz

Oct 20, 2017
@loveurban Could you make a threesome pic or gif with Kim and her daughter? here's a few pics for inspiration
I dunno if I'll get flack for this or not, but one thing I liked about Urban X Life that I was sad wasn't in Urban Demons was the main character having the option to bang a loli on the side.
It just seems more believable to me that Peter would have a harem of milfs and girls his own age (Amanda, Allison, maybe even Kelly) than just a harem of milfs.

bigguy4u

Nov 11, 2016
I dunno if I'll get flack for this or not, but one thing I liked about Urban X Life that I was sad wasn't in Urban Demons was the main character having the option to bang a loli on the side.
It just seems more believable to me that Peter would have a harem of milfs and girls his own age (Amanda, Allison, maybe even Kelly) than just a harem of milfs.
That's why mods exist :p

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes