Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Again I have no idea what you are talking about, I don't know anything about any magic world system file or anything. All you have to do to delete the older game is right click the folder and press delete.
C'mon you really don't know what a magic world system file is? You see every computer has a little techno wizard working from the inside and it needs a place to put all of its magical powers so it can do its work, thus a magical world system file is born. Legends say if it deleted the techno wizard leaves the computer to rob you of your identity turning your life into its magical world system file. So whatever you do DON'T DELETE THE MAGICAL WORLD SYSTEM FILE! (To avoid any controversy this post is a joke. I do not condone the stuffing of any techno wizards into a computer. #technolivesmatter)

Reactions: prophetofconfusion

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
are you trying to delete the game using an uninstaller function/program?
(ie; windows add/remove programs, iobit uninstaller)

havent had any issue just sending the game folder to the trash/recycle bin before

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I eagerly awaited my owl when I turned 11. Instead, I got a regular letter in the mail, complete with a tiny conical hat, with the message “Yur A Techno Wizard, Xally.” Since then, I’ve been living in some dude’s computer, casting containment spells on the fuckload of viruses he downloads.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well most of me downloades are one a flashdriver so i go to the folder with the game name and hit delete.

Anonnova

Mar 12, 2018
I used Rosebud cheat 3 times so I could buy that giant dragon statue in the comic shop only to discover that you can't actually buy it. Now what am I supposed to do with $3000?

I was so looking forward to having that giant dragon statue in the attic.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I used Rosebud cheat 3 times so I could buy that giant dragon statue in the comic shop only to discover that you can't actually buy it. Now what am I supposed to do with $3000?

I was so looking forward to having that giant dragon statue in the attic.
Sorry man that's on Nergal not me, all I added to that place was the music and the Wonder Woman cosplayer XD

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Keep checking back for another download besides "Mega" which hates Firefox because it wants you to use chrome for it can track you. It'd bad in this world in when you loose your privacy. And most apparently done care! Even though i like this version better maybe "Nergal's" version has another download besides "mega" I'll check it to find out....

Thejarv

Aug 22, 2017
What is up with taking photos? I can't take the photo of the mom when she is in the shower and a few others. Are they removed or bugged?

akiri

Apr 20, 2018
:heartcoveredeyes:excuse me,I want to ask that will there be bestiality scene? I know I am too curious,sorry...

U

User_51567

@Thejarv
I noticed that not every day works for a photo moment, i had it with jennings.. I had to try for a couple days before i could take a picture. Keep trying at some other days i guess.

@akiri
Well, there are already some "half" beasty scenes, i don't know what @ChillyScholar plans are but if i look at all the easter eggs that are in the game now.... I would not rule a full beasty scene out :p

@Thejarv (again)...
Select the painkillers in your inventory when you are at the toilet, at that point you get a yes or no question.. Press Yes and done.
You know that there is a Help folder in the game folder right ^^

Reactions: User_804376

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
What is up with taking photos? I can't take the photo of the mom when she is in the shower and a few others. Are they removed or bugged?
I haven't come across any bugs when taking pictures for my test play through, are you sure you are doing it right and actually using the items menu to take the pictures? Not all photos are automatically taken.

How do I get rid of the painkillers? I got on me but I can't dump em anywhere (toilet)
Use the items menu when in front of a toilet to dump them

:heartcoveredeyes:excuse me,I want to ask that will there be bestiality scene? I know I am too curious,sorry...
Glass has drawn that stuff before but... yeah probably won't have any scenes like that

Thejarv

Aug 22, 2017
@Thejarv
I noticed that not every day works for a photo moment, i had it with jennings.. I had to try for a couple days before i could take a picture. Keep trying at some other days i guess.

@akiri
Well, there are already some "half" beasty scenes, i don't know what @ChillyScholar plans are but if i look at all the easter eggs that are in the game now.... I would not rule a full beasty scene out :p

@Thejarv (again)...
Select the painkillers in your inventory when you are at the toilet, at that point you get a yes or no question.. Press Yes and done.
You know that there is a Help folder in the game folder right ^^
Photos: Oh, I'll keep trying then. Pills: Totally missed that file and also when I press A I'll just get up the phone menu...

Thejarv

Aug 22, 2017
I haven't come across any bugs when taking pictures for my test play through, are you sure you are doing it right and actually using the items menu to take the pictures? Not all photos are automatically taken.

Use the items menu when in front of a toilet to dump them

Glass has drawn that stuff before but... yeah probably won't have any scenes like that
Problem is that when I try to access item menu on "A" I just get another phone menu for some reason... how do I fix that?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Problem is that when I try to access item menu on "A" I just get another phone menu for some reason... how do I fix that?
That has never happened to anyone else before so I have no idea what is causing your issue, pressing A for me still only brings up the item menu

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
You guys aren't combining multiple versions of the game all together right? Cause that would cause some major issues.

Thejarv

Aug 22, 2017
That has never happened to anyone else before so I have no idea what is causing your issue, pressing A for me still only brings up the item menu
I fixed it by resetting the keybinds on f1 :), luckily it was an easy fix. Don't know why it had been changed because that was the first time I even opened that menu :/

Reactions: ChillyScholar
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes