Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I've decided to release an 3.5 instead of a patch as I feel like it would be a better idea to do then rely on everyone to make sure they put in the patch themselves, cause frankly too many people still don't fucking read. Also there is so many changes I'm doing that it's probably a good idea to just release another update in case any bugs happen due to a patch.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So I went ahead and fixed things up for Mom in the Memory Room there is no longer a "More" Option in any of her choices, everything is now laid up nice and perfectly.
mom memory room fix.jpg

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I like this game rember the first time i played it. Then it changed over and got new art witch be the way both of the art styles are good. This game is good

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Adjusted how Mrs Jennings, the easter eggs, and monster girl scenes look like in the memory room.
For Mrs Jennings the selections are now school scenes (meaning any scene that is first unlocked at the school even if it appears in multiple locations), babysitting scenes (meaning any scene that is first unlocked via babysitting even if it appears in multiple locations), her cosplay BJ, and then her 10 Heart scenes.
Then for the easter egg and monster girl scenes I tried to list out the selections in an order that reflects how you would must likely unlock them in. However Rita appears as the first option for the easter eggs as it's the first easter egg scene I implemented, and then Fae Queen is still the first option for monster girls as it was the first, and so far only official, monster girl scene.

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
:heartcoveredeyes:excuse me,I want to ask that will there be bestiality scene? I know I am too curious,sorry...
In A Zombie's Life, you find a stray dog who joins you and becomes your companion. He otherwise doesn't do anything at all but hang out with you, so I had figured that something like this would eventually become a part of the game.

In Urban Demons though, unless some new things get added in, I feel like bestiality scenes would be pretty out of place.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
So chilly like the new looks are they going to be put in the scenes. From what your avatar in the game said you my be making it were the mc can touch tour baby lol.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Sorry i am not that good at writing some times. The new way the mother and the otber ladys look will it be transferd to the sex scenes

Reactions: Dicho
U

User_51567

@loveurban this is pretty much how I think the position for the Kimberly and Amanda blowjob should look like
View attachment 132618
Yes please :) ....

And a elf in the next update.... You've discovered 1 of my 3 weak points...damn...... Love it already. :heartcoveredeyes:

And a quick question... I've donated quite a bit of money last year to Nergal Nest, but at this time i am enjoying your mod 10 times more then the original game itself.
Now of course there wouldn't be a mod without the game, but i feel like it has reached the point that i feel obligated to also throw something your way... Don't you have a donate button or Patreon page ?

Reactions: User_804376

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Yes please :) ....

And a elf in the next update.... You've discovered 1 of my 3 weak points...damn...... Love it already. :heartcoveredeyes:

And a quick question... I've donated quite a bit of money last year to Nergal Nest, but at this time i am enjoying your mod 10 times more then the original game itself.
Now of course there wouldn't be a mod without the game, but i feel like it has reached the point that i feel obligated to also throw something your way... Don't you have a donate button or Patreon page ?
No, nothing like that. I don't want money from this. This is Nergal and Glass' game, they deserve the money not me.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes