Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So far we have the Fae Queen, Rita, Bowletta, and soon Demona acting as the evil queens standing in Peter's and Neala's way on their quest to save Meridiana. Should I add more women for them to go against? I was thinking of maybe having Maleficient be the final obstacle in their way, GlassFish has done a comic of her after all. Or maybe I should just continue making random monster girl scenes instead?

cmyop

Jul 8, 2017
So far we have the Fae Queen, Rita, Bowletta, and soon Demona acting as the evil queens standing in Peter's and Neala's way on their quest to save Meridiana. Should I add more women for them to go against? I was thinking of maybe having Maleficient be the final obstacle in their way, GlassFish has done a comic of her after all. Or maybe I should just continue making random monster girl scenes instead?
I was gonna say four is enough, that it feels like a dense enough obstacle for Neala and Peter to overcome. And then you mentioned Maleficent and I changed my mind. A final challenge with Maleficent is the perfect idea (definitely not because she's the hottest disney villain, what are you talking about).

Quick question though, in Nergals version there's that guy who shows up before you start entering the portals to the fae areas. Will he show up or if he does appear in Nergals version will he be included in your version or just ignored? Just curious.

Reactions: ChillyScholar
U

User_51567

@zarqupang
Maybe an idea to
I would say both ;)...
More evil queens is always very good so you can corrupt them into your ways.
But those little monster girls scenes are one of my favorites.
And if you are thinking about Maleficient as a Obstacle (What is freaking amazing b.t.w), how about making Elsa(frozen) like a sidekick of her or maybe an obstacle before you can reach Maleficient ..
Been kinda thinking that Elsa would be a great easter egg in this game ^^, so this way it could play out very nicely..

Reactions: User_804376

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
So that was easier than I was expecting just 4 frames using the same frame pose just with more cum and her eyes slowly close. As such I will not post a gif since it isn't much but here are the frames anyways. If someone makes the dialogues using the sarah dialogue just delete the "phone" part of the dialogue since I have no interest in making a phone version. Enjoy nonetheless.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Bust and Face
These are nice, will you start those scene requests soon? I'm actually pretty hype for them.

So that was easier than I was expecting just 4 frames using the same frame pose just with more cum and her eyes slowly close. As such I will not post a gif since it isn't much but here are the frames anyways. If someone makes the dialogues using the sarah dialogue just delete the "phone" part of the dialogue since I have no interest in making a phone version. Enjoy nonetheless.
I actually went ahead and re-used the dialogue from the school ride for the scene, I think it fits better for this version then the original actually

Nice but two things take it or leave it: Change Peter's hands so they are showing the knuckles because it looks too stretched otherwise and she looks too wrinkly in my opinion.
More like this then? maleficent-bj-rework (1).png

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
@ChillyScholar I meant flip the hands around so you see the back of the hands. Idk the context of the scene but it looks like Peter's dominating here which is hard with the hands like they are since it would make it easier for her to escape him by just moving her head up. Think of it as holding a bull by the horns if that helps. If you don't wanna then shorten the fingers because they still look too long in my opinion.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
@ChillyScholar I meant flip the hands around so you see the back of the hands. Idk the context of the scene but it looks like Peter's dominating here which is hard with the hands like they are since it would make it easier for her to escape him by just moving her head up. Think of it as holding a bull by the horns if that helps. If you don't wanna then shorten the fingers because they still look too long in my opinion.
I really can't change much anymore, I took the hands from Mrs Jenning's handjob scene as her holding Peter's cock is as close to somebody holding Maleficent's horn as I can get

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Gonna take a break now. Today I added 5 more maps to Gamedeus, had to edit a lot of the tilesets, made dialogue for another easter egg scene, did a couple of random dialogue fixes, made it so that the busts of Amanda that LoveUrban made appear whenever she talks, made it so the text box doesn't say Amanda and Kimberly's names when they haven't introduced themselves yet, and did about half of the frames for Maleficent's BJ scene.

animeboobz69

Aug 5, 2018
How many times do I have to say that Gamedeus isn't done yet?
they are in the walk through and not labeled as not finished, along with having dialogue as if they had quests that had been completed in the scenes that you can view on your included save file with everything done. i was going off of that before i was going to go searching through the thread about it. but ok, the scenes looked really good i just enjoy having some background to the scenes. absolutely love all the easter eggs, more so then probably the actual characters. not enough games with monster girls/characters that arent vanilla like all the family members and acquaintances

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Gamedeus is nearly completed now, asterisk for what I want it to have for update 3.5. I will expand it even more for update 4. For now just enjoy finally being able to do those scenes that are there along with 3 new ones as well.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes