Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
The bust are the ones were you talk to them right if so those. Sorry don't know much about games but playing them.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
He likes the new busts. He wants to see more art in the sex scenes like the ones from the busts. Everybody just rellllaaaaxxxxx.... brownie? Cookie? I've also got this weird spinning circle thingy... helps me... relax... relax... Yes Master Chilly, I will give you one million dollars...

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Are there fixes for some of the crashes like the principal's office, the undine scene, etc.? The undine in particular, since autosave pretty much traps you there.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Sorry i am not mad just frustraded the way my life is really sucks.

Sorry to come off like i.was mad becuase i am not but i really am a dum when it comes to writing good

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
Hey guys, I've been looking around for the high-res .dll file, but I can't seem to find it from googling- just a lot of broken links or "you don't have permission to view this content" results.
I'm pretty sure I've seen somebody post it up here before, does somebody still have that that they could share with me?

Edit: Scratch that, found it.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Ok so the normal scene is done. Here is the gif and frames for anyone that cares: output_bpAtck.gif
Maybe I'll start the cum scene tomorrow. Since I forgot to respond to Chilly about this placement I was hoping to make this the replacement for the ride in the classroom. (If that is still a thing. I'm going to honest I don't like the progression system thus I haven't actually played any of the new versions, that also means chilly's mod.((Sorry Chill.))) If someone is up to the challenge I'm thinking of on top of the desk in the classroom. I would use the 10 heart scene but its too small for the size of this scene and I don't want to attempt resizing this and having to fumble my way through it. (Geez how many times did I use and in that sentence?!! Paraphrase ya idiot! :coldsweat:) As for the other ride I'm making for Jennings, the Amos babysitting one, I was thinking of it happening in her bed with her husband sleeping next to them. Hear me out: I'm thinking its like a progression where the first time they fuck its the doggy away from him to not disturb him, then its the doggy next to the bed (her babysitting pose) where she doesn't want to make the bed creak in case it would wake Carter up but seriously wants to get fucked in her bed, and finally where she doesn't care any more and lets him lie in her bed and rides him. If anyone wants to try that one go ahead as well. Enjoy and Peace!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Sorry i am not mad just frustraded the way my life is really sucks.

Sorry to come off like i.was mad becuase i am not but i really am a dum when it comes to writing good
I believe he meant me being mad, you're okay, my apologies

Are there fixes for some of the crashes like the principal's office, the undine scene, etc.? The undine in particular, since autosave pretty much traps you there.
Nothing can really fix the principal stuff as that's just an issue with RPG Maker in itself, and traveling from Undyne's place to the new kingdom still isn't done yet.

Decided to not do a patch and just release a 3.5 update instead and I don't know if I can include a rar file in the OP without a download link

Ok so the normal scene is done. Here is the gif and frames for anyone that cares: View attachment 133518
Maybe I'll start the cum scene tomorrow. Since I forgot to respond to Chilly about this placement I was hoping to make this the replacement for the ride in the classroom. (If that is still a thing. I'm going to honest I don't like the progression system thus I haven't actually played any of the new versions, that also means chilly's mod.((Sorry Chill.))) If someone is up to the challenge I'm thinking of on top of the desk in the classroom. I would use the 10 heart scene but its too small for the size of this scene and I don't want to attempt resizing this and having to fumble my way through it. (Geez how many times did I use and in that sentence?!! Paraphrase ya idiot! :coldsweat:) As for the other ride I'm making for Jennings, the Amos babysitting one, I was thinking of it happening in her bed with her husband sleeping next to them. Hear me out: I'm thinking its like a progression where the first time they fuck its the doggy away from him to not disturb him, then its the doggy next to the bed (her babysitting pose) where she doesn't want to make the bed creak in case it would wake Carter up but seriously wants to get fucked in her bed, and finally where she doesn't care any more and lets him lie in her bed and rides him. If anyone wants to try that one go ahead as well. Enjoy and Peace!
Don't worry about it bro, I know you have your own stuff going on. If I can make a background for it then I guess we can replace the ride there, and to keep things simple we can re-use the original dialogue for the scene. Can I steal your idea for how Ms Jennings house progress though?

Thank you, will you start working on the other Amanda scenes next? Please and thank you.

Sorry to reply to everyone in one post, on mobile and depressed and suicidal again so I don't feel like taking to much time to talk to everyone. I'm gonna go play some more KOF 99 to clear my head. Leona best girl

heartless1206

May 7, 2017
does anyone else get a weird glitch when you accidentally click on the outside of the game it suddenly goes full screen?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes