Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Bad news: I'm getting unexpected file format errors when I try to use RPG Maker
Good news: This only happens when opening it for my mod, meaning I just fucked up the coding for it somewhere
More bad news: This means I gotta download my own update and copy from what I have modded while hoping I don't copy the actual error

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017

Next update will be next Friday/Saturday, Sunday/Monday if Nergal has something come up. The map rework is done and all that is left is adding the High School and the Public Pool. Nothing about any scenes or anything more being added, but if I had to guess Nergal probably wants to get all the locations reworked.

Hopefully they implement a couple scenes, much of the scenes that Glassfish is doing is for the end of the game, and the game has places where some should play but don't because Nergal just hasn't gotten around to adding them in, and if I understand correctly there are is a good amount of scenes that are done but not yet in-game.
Damn I was hoping to get the Gamedeus update out before then

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Does anyone have that patch that fixed Ms. Jennings babysit? Also is their a patch I need for the video recording to work?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
View attachment 134733 this event is in the chilly mod?
I have her BJ scene but in the bathroom not the car. I could put it as a test room only scene though.

Does anyone have that patch that fixed Ms. Jennings babysit? Also is their a patch I need for the video recording to work?
What's wrong with her babysitting? Or did you mean the Ms Amos issue?
Also no I haven't incorporated any of the video camera stuff into my mod, my apologies.

Reactions: raziel121z

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
By the way I fixed my issue with RPG Maker and Gamedeus is now nearly completed, I'm gonna test out what I have done right now

Reactions: raziel121z

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The entirety of Bowletta's quest and all her castle maps are done, Maddie's map is done, a bunch of extra Gamedeus maps are done. All that is left is the map for Vivi and Wilhamena.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Mybe chilly should add her and her mother nothing like sonia blade and her duaghter right. That is her mother right

animeboobz69

Aug 5, 2018
the actual game rework in nergals thread hasnt actually gotten any new content that isnt in this game correct? he has just been reworking the scenes and story to be different right?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Sorry for the delay, I tried to do a different scene, but I could not do it well ... so take the easy way I did this (forgive me mediocrity)
I agree that there are issues with how Kim looks but otherwise I like it. Are you going to work on the cum portion and bj scene as well?

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Bust4Overhaul.png Anything I need to change for this? I think I'm just going to change just the right arms for busts from now on, I spent too much time on the left and I still don't think it looks right.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes