Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
U

User_305918

Where? These aren't on her Tumblr?
And I don't know what to do with them, truthfully I don't know what to do anymore
They were posted on Discord. That’s why you couldn’t find them. She is even did gender swaps of Mrs. Jennings and Bridgette. (I don’t even think you want those)

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
If you want to upload what got deleted here @ my website I would welcome it. Just start a new thread. And if someone comes in there acting like an idiot like they did here I'll get rid of them. By the way it be nice if someone upload this to something besides damn "Mega" for i could play it to.

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Maybe strike out on your own project? Return to the mod when content gets posted and you've got things to add to it.
Until then, use all you've learned about RPG Maker to start making something that's really your own.
I honestly think you could do it, and it might be nice for you to create something really your own.
You've also got us as resources to help you learn stuff as you go.
I'd be interested in a game made by Chilly.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I don't have the talent, knowledge, ability, funds, or experience to make my own game, I'm just an unemployed perverted loser with too much free time on his hands

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
I don't have the talent, knowledge, ability, funds, or experience to make my own game, I'm just an unemployed perverted loser with too much free time on his hands
Come on, you've got enough to understand the workings of Nergal's game, which is more than enough to make your own. This is how you get talent, knowledge, and experience.
As for funds, you can use free stuff or borrow assets as place holders until the game can gather sufficient interest to buy your own art.
For my game, I'm just using the Honey Select studio to generate art assets to serve as place holders until I can get an artist to do it.

animeboobz69

Aug 5, 2018
what happened to the gamedeus update? I thought you said it was to be up a couple days ago? I think as far as content and things u could do if you were looking for things is to just add to your easter egg content. Thats basically as close to making a "new game" without actually having to make one you can get i think. You can just continue to make new content within the underworld whenever you find yourself with new creative inspiration. I think the easter eggs are way more interesting and fresh then the normal content anyways.

heartless1206

May 7, 2017
well you inspired me to try an mod characters for the game im trying to make time between work and wife time to make some extra's like the two nurses in the lobby and a doctor that nurse donna reports to

Reactions: 77outlaw77

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
If you’ve got the skillz, which you do, I’d be happy to “loan” a few stories out your way, Chilly. Not just quick things, either: actual stories, with plots (*gasp!*) and side characters and things. Also, if you do decide to create a game, sign me up for whatever!

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Guys and ladies there is no benefit to overly praising him. It's nice that you all enjoy what he or she does but if he or she doesn't think they are something, everyone saying otherwise whether true or not, just gives pressure and stress. All I'm saying is calm down a bit alright?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I never mean to put pressure on Mister Chilly - he has asked me to stop being so overt in my praising, to which I have - but it's also always nice to know that so many people like what you do, even if it is just drawing. While I agree that overdoing it can lead to disaster, nothing I've read so far apart from "Hey, I like your stuff, ever thought about making your own game" might be putting pressure on somebody - admittedly, to which I am partly to blame.

TL;DR I'm sorry if I have put undue hardships on you, Senor Chilly.

heartless1206

May 7, 2017
here is the first custom nurse Jane i cant draw hair at all but if anyone want to try to edit this fill free i used firealpaca. i will try to make the second nurse Foster and Doctor Lee later this week or later on.

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
Alright everyone, let's dial the drama setting down a bit, shall we? I find following a tried and true method helps greatly in these sorts of situations. I forget who said it originally, but it boils down to these three questions.

1. Does this need to be said?
2. Does this need to be said BY ME?
3. Does this need to be said by me RIGHT NOW?

One thing to keep in mind is that there are many, varied, different tastes and kinks especially pertaining to this game. However, one unifying theme, and in fact what we all rely upon with our interest in this game, is in fact the game being unrealistic. From the cartoon art style to the disproportion of the characters, the underlying duality of perverse innocence, there are countless reasons to remember that this is a game and not reality. Not a fan of the art? Don't look at it. Not interested in specific characters? Don't interact with them. Don't like the dialogue? Don't read it.

We are all of us a blend of hopes and dreams and perversion. Build others up, help, or move on.

TL;DR
Don't be a dick.

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
Honestly, I don't even know what needs to be done.. ^^"
And what I'm constantly missing is/are inspiration/ideas...

And it's not as complicated as you think. I use GIMP.
For the lineart the brushsize is somewhere between 2 and 3 pixels. (I used 2.25)
Don't forget to use a soft brush. Oh yeah.. and use layers.
Did I mention references? References! :D
First the lineart, behind it shadow/light and then the layer with the filling color, where you can use the hard brush BTW.
Start with the lineart, then the filling color and after that shade and light.

Everything else is effort and time... ^^"

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
I decided to go back a remake (I don't actually draw them I make them using a Japanese Paper Doll Character Maker) the arms and hands for my bust project, more multi armed Ms. Jennings to show what I'm doing.
FuckMeEyes.png FuckYouVeryMuch.png (Is she flipping off Peter or Mr. Jennings? Both probably.)
I wasn't going to do any left arm edits but why not, her wrist bracelet is going to be annoying though.

Anyways I just wanted to ask if someone here can make some different mouth and eye edits, the current eyes are okay but with his overhaul I want every character to be looking down (When talking to Peter or Kimberly/Ms. Amos's daughter) and straight forward when talking with someone other than Peter. For the mouths I need just a couple like Ms. Jennings lustful bust, as seen above. I just want this for Ms. Jennings right now, sorry to be an edit beggar.
Also hhc.png cum version of one of those busts from Discord I posted yesterday.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes