Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Can you guys stop? I'm too paranoid for my own good and you guys are seriously scaring me right now

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
This thread has veered wildly out of whack...

Still fun though! *munches popcorn*

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
I'm serious, what the fuck does that mean? :mad:
I don't get it either, but I do know that's George Costanza from Seinfeld- so it's probably just a joke.

Hey man, your artwork looks great- please keep it up! It's awesome to have somebody working on this that's actually really good at the art. Honestly I think some of your animations are smoother and better looking even than Glassfish's. That said however, I think that a lot of guys who come for milf stuff probably can't get into loli stuff very well, myself included. If I wanted to have Amanda join in, I'd probably include something about how something in the underworld can temporarily age her up into a grown woman, something ala MaronMaron's .
Including her as a child though just doesn't work for a lot of people. I'm really not one to judge though, and am into twisted enough stuff that I couldn't kinkshame if I wanted to lol.

Reactions: animeboobz69

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Some simple busts that made by switching the mouths.
9(Aggressive).png 10(ReadyToFuck).png 11(DirtyTalk).png
Not entirely done, still want to add some arm edits to them but I'll get the originals done first then move on to these.

loveurban

Jun 28, 2018
ok, no problem, and I'm sorry.
The truth is that I felt that drawing as a threat ...
I already put my point of view on the subject, for me the shota and the loli is the same,
only drawings, if someone sends another type of material I will report it and leave the community.

I made that drawing because some people asked for it, personally I don't like the loli very much, but I'm not the one to judge anyone (especially because the game I like and it would be hypocritical to criticize someone for that)

animeboobz69

Aug 5, 2018
Wait what's going on? @loveurban
I really dont think this is an appropriate response to supporting the loli content, or for the people who dislike it. LoveUrban made a really nice animation, but the content of the animation doesnt have to be within everyones tastes. IMO we are all guys here who fantasized about older women when we were younger men, and not younger girls even younger then our own ages then. But again, everyone has their own tastes and everyones allowed to enjoy whatever they want to in the comfort of their own homes, but you shouldnt have to be subjected to any one thing off the premise that you believe having one fetish puts you under the umbrella of having absolutely every other taboo one.

TLDR- nice work LoveUrban, everyone doesnt have to like what everyone else likes, dont make everyone have to like/do everything in the game/make everything,scene an option

and lastly, EVERYONE LOVE EVERYONE AND JUST JERK OFF

Reactions: ChillyScholar

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I feel like I just walked into a domestic dispute and have no idea what's going on. I would put my beliefs but I don't like getting political. @loveurban the only thing I can guess to say comes from a patron person bbben which basically states only do content you enjoy, that way if someone or people become haters you can ignore them and do something you enjoy.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

someday

May 8, 2018
I feel like I just walked into a domestic dispute and have no idea what's going on. I would put my beliefs but I don't like getting political. @loveurban the only thing I can guess to say comes from a patron person bbben which basically states only do content you enjoy, that way if someone or people become haters you can ignore them and do something you enjoy.
True, like when chilly just decided everyone was okay with banging the virgin Mary. though I have to admit that a selfish part of me disagrees with that sentiment because that Amanda scene looks really good.

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
is the upset over the joke that got deleted?

if not, then i missed something else,

anyways, game is good, loli is fine, scene was fine

question, was there any progress on "story completion" or are we just stickin with adding more side content?

hope yall decide to collab on a new project at some point,
id like to see what comes of it

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
Where? These aren't on her Tumblr?
And I don't know what to do with them, truthfully I don't know what to do anymore
Maybe strike out on your own project? Return to the mod when content gets posted and you've got things to add to it.
Until then, use all you've learned about RPG Maker to start making something that's really your own.
I honestly think you could do it, and it might be nice for you to create something really your own.
You've also got us as resources to help you learn stuff as you go.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes