Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Also Glassfish is streaming, making a rough sketch of Kimberly's first sex scene introduction animation!

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
Think I found a bug, and it's kind of a gamebreaker. You can explore the house early, find the key to the medicine cabinet and get the pain pills without having pretended to be sick and asking about pain in the morning first... and if so, the mom will always go for the pain pills, and it appears to block all progression with her.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Think I found a bug, and it's kind of a gamebreaker. You can explore the house early, find the key to the medicine cabinet and get the pain pills without having pretended to be sick and asking about pain in the morning first... and if so, the mom will always go for the pain pills, and it appears to block all progression with her.
Don't know why you would even do it like that in the first place but you can probably fix this issue by using the teleport cheat, go to the dancing naked mom, select her, select sex stats then handjob, and then changing it to 1

Reactions: Ikariusrb

bigguy4u

Nov 11, 2016
I have a pregnant fetish and was wondering if ya'll can make one of the characters a pregnant milf? I figured that I'd never get to see one in the official game :teary: but maybe I'd have a chance to see one in this mod :heartcoveredeyes:. @loveurban could you draw a bust of a pregnant milf? You could use either one of the grocery cashiers or the u-phone saleswoman.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I have a pregnant fetish and was wondering if ya'll can make one of the characters a pregnant milf? I figured that I'd never get to see one in the official game :teary: but maybe I'd have a chance to see one in this mod :heartcoveredeyes:. @loveurban could you draw a bust of a pregnant milf? You could use either one of the grocery cashiers or the u-phone saleswoman.
Nope no chance, pregnancy is one thing I've always been adamant about never putting into the mod, sorry

loveurban

Jun 28, 2018
Hey love burn can I send you my drafts cause this nurse is amazing
Of course, I'm here to help :3
As I said before, I do not have any problems, although now I'm working on your other assignment XD

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Could someone take this and make it as if its pointing at the person playing the game? I need the forearm to be mostly unchanged so I can copy paste shading on it.
ThumbHand.png

Tourqe

Mar 17, 2018
Hello,
i found a bug with nurse Donna.
The first time I visit her, i cannot leave the room. The examination is over and i simply keep standing on the bed, game freezes.
Wat do?

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
Hey, new, first post. Sorry if I'm being a stickler for details so maybe this seems obvious, but I notice you mention getting the key, getting the pills, but don't say anything about flushing them. Which I think is a necessary step, they have to be GONE, not in your inventory. If you missed or forgot that part, it could the source of your problem. Because I've been getting rid of the pills without faking pain for months now and never ran into what you describe.

Reactions: Ikariusrb

engshean

Sep 9, 2017
I found a bug when I go hospital and see douna at saturday morning I will stuck after having handjob from douna

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes