Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

loveurban

Jun 28, 2018
@loveurban Could you make a threesome pic or gif with Kim and her daughter? here's a few pics for inspiration
I dunno if I'll get flack for this or not, but one thing I liked about Urban X Life that I was sad wasn't in Urban Demons was the main character having the option to bang a loli on the side.
It just seems more believable to me that Peter would have a harem of milfs and girls his own age (Amanda, Allison, maybe even Kelly) than just a harem of milfs.
I have no problem with that, actually for me the Shota is the same as the Loli (it is hypocritical on the part of nergal to treat the subject as something different), on the other hand, I have always believed that when it comes to drawings alone is acceptable (only drawings, if it is with real people both the Shota and Loli is completely illegal) ...

I also understand GlassfisH, that girl likes to draw only Shota and Milfs, it's her version of art (and I like that)

I want you to tell me your opinions about it

(I'm sorry for my English, I speak other language)

loveurban

Jun 28, 2018
@loveurban Could you make a threesome pic or gif with Kim and her daughter? here's a few pics for inspiration
about the drawings, I agree to make scenes of amanda and kim (or any other loli), but I need to know what they want (that they tell me their criticisms or clarifications about what they like and what they do not like)...
I had fun making the easter egg for ChillyScholar, and I would like you to give me ideas of what you would like to see.
and the "likes" of me motivate me a lot to improve XD

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
about the drawings, I agree to make scenes of amanda and kim (or any other loli), but I need to know what they want (that they tell me their criticisms or clarifications about what they like and what they do not like)...
I had fun making the easter egg for ChillyScholar, and I would like you to give me ideas of what you would like to see.
and the "likes" of me motivate me a lot to improve XD
Sorry if this bother bigguy4u but I have some suggestions on how those loli scenes should look. For the ride I think it should be like in the pic he sent you. Where Amanda is riding Peter's cock and she is super excited about it. Instead of Peter sucking on Kimberly's breast have him look at Amanda with a cocky smirk, while Kim is also looking at her with a more nervous smile. For the blowjob I don't think it should show everything like in the pic instead have it just show the girls faces (and maybe their necks and chest) and Peter's waist and dick, I'll send a picture to help you better upderstand what I mean if you need one. Have them both take turns sucking on his cock. Maybe make two versions of it, one version where Kim is nervous doing it and Amanda is having some trouble doing it that would play the first time you see the scene in game and then a version where they are both very into it for all other times.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i do like this game but there is one thing that i don't like and thats when you delet old copes they say magiceword are something needs to be deleted too. that this will mess up some programes on you computer

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Guys I'm really not in the best of spirits right now, I have a lot of issues in real life going on so I might be away from the thread and all this for a bit
Take care of yourself first! I’d say that I’d help keep things chill (pun intended) but, sadly, I’d probably be the ringleader for a “Where’s Chilly gone” sub-forum.

Wishing you only ever the best and a platonic hug.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Take care of yourself first! I’d say that I’d help keep things chill (pun intended) but, sadly, I’d probably be the ringleader for a “Where’s Chilly gone” sub-forum.

Wishing you only ever the best and a platonic hug.
Platonic? Wait I can't get that pony pussy if you a girl? Now I'm more sad lol

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I was trying to be as vague as possible, not knowing a gender / sex of yours truly. Besides, I’m (mostly) straight, so platonic hugs seemed best.

Unless you’re down for some other kinky stuff... ;)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I was trying to be as vague as possible, not knowing a gender / sex of yours truly. Besides, I’m (mostly) straight, so platonic hugs seemed best.

Unless you’re down for some other kinky stuff... ;)
But what are you? This response just leaves me more confused

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so does anyone now what the problem i get is with deleting old game's and what is this program that want's to delet as well.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Man. Male. Non-pony (for the most part). I like huge boobs... and Glassfish art makes me very happy.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
so does anyone now what the problem i get is with deleting old game's and what is this program that want's to delet as well.
I really don't understand your problem, could you try to explain it more clearly

Man. Male. Non-pony (for the most part). I like huge boobs... and Glassfish art makes me very happy.
And my quest to punch a hole in my v card continues

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i try to delete old game and it says i also have to remove magic word are some file that will make some programs not work,

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
k it sayes the file magic world is a systems file if you remove it windows and other programs my no longer work correctly

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
k it sayes the file magic world is a systems file if you remove it windows and other programs my no longer work correctly
Again I have no idea what you are talking about, I don't know anything about any magic world system file or anything. All you have to do to delete the older game is right click the folder and press delete.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes