Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
some art look like need some cleanup touch

<edit> sorry for my english, its not my main language... trying to find a correct term to express my opinion

F14m3rz

Oct 20, 2017
I believe what johndoe1545 is trying to say that some of the art (whether originating from the original game, or a work produced for the mod) has issues when it comes to the color, in that some of it overlaps the outlines.

Marauder196

Sep 3, 2017
Don't worry I have the walkthrough all written up, I write it as I code the scenes in

What night scene for Mom? Do I have to code in another babysitting scene for her?

Nah, most scenes are unlocked via seeing other scenes first instead of via hearts so it's not a big issue

I forgot I said Pegah would be a lunch lady, I need to remember this if I give her scenes dialogue, and no I won't be doing a version of Me Amos' scene for Pegah, I'm still debating on making her a full character to begin with
It's not a babysitting scene.....it's like a night time visit to her like Sydney's....

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Its the Neala doggy scene.......it is same scene while babysitting MOM....but in Sheranga's you can access it as well when you interact with her in the bedroom.....here are the csv. files
I don't see the point of putting it in if it's already a babysitting scene, the mod already has too many "new" scenes that are just old scenes in different locations. I mean I already have to do another one of those today anyways.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hinata bed fuck (Kimberly)
Since I can't make that cheat to change the characters into the characters you want them to be (again I suggest asking Hontor to teach you how), should/can I just use this as an Easter egg in my mod that's just hidden somewhere? I can make the cum frames if they are needed.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I went ahead and added in the version of Sarah's babysitting scene at her house, even though the official dialogue for the scene is near identical to the original version of it. It becomes available after seeing version of her BJ scene that's at her house.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes