Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

blacksage

May 28, 2017
Hey I know I'm late in this (I tend to do stuff during the summer so forgive me) but when I saw this:
No joke this popped in my head:
*In the tune of Danny phantom theme song*
When he first woke up he realized he had a really big dick and two colored eyes! He could persuade disappear and corrupt! He was much better then the other guys! It was then that he knew what he had to do! He had to fuck all the milfs that were coming through! He's here to fuck for me and you! He's gonna fuck 'em all cause he's Peter Solomon!
Yo!!!! xD, that would be neat af

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So the TF gif that @loveurban made has now been programmed as a scene into my mod. It's unlocked after the 10 Heart scene with Kimberly is seen once. All you have to do after that is talk to Amanda at their house later that evening. It just needs a cum version in order to be properly viewed at the end of the scene.

Reactions: CrimsonINC

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Tomorrow I'm gonna go ahead and code in events ahead of time in inaccessible maps, that way when the maps those events are in are done I can copy and paste them in there. I'm also gonna change up the coding in Lisa's house so her missionary scene can be viewed multiple times during normal gameplay.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Alright the cum version of Kim's TF is now in the mod and made it so that Lisa's missionary scene is repeatable during normal gameplay. After a certain amount of hearts she will give you a key to her house which then leads to the scene.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Hey your friendly (but sometimes asshole-ish) neighborhood bad artist here to show something I wasn't 100 percent sure I should post. Ok so here is my idea of Bridgette's "home" clothes. It kinda bothered me that she wears her work clothes home so I made this. I kinda liked the idea of Sydney and Bridgette having a somewhat similar fashion however different, so I made the top similar to Sydney's only longer. From my experiences with women they typically like to just put on a tank-top and sweat pants so that's what I went for. I ultimately decided not posting it when I made it since I felt that would force me into changing the dinner scene to reflect it. Then I found a solution today at work, change the time frame so that dinner is right as you get home opposed to later so its like she changes into either the dress if she is going out or this outfit if she's staying at home. Either way if you use it like this or not here is the outfit. Enjoy! Mom-Home-1.png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hey your friendly (but sometimes asshole-ish) neighborhood bad artist here to show something I wasn't 100 percent sure I should post. Ok so here is my idea of Bridgette's "home" clothes. It kinda bothered me that she wears her work clothes home so I made this. I kinda liked the idea of Sydney and Bridgette having a somewhat similar fashion however different, so I made the top similar to Sydney's only longer. From my experiences with women they typically like to just put on a tank-top and sweat pants so that's what I went for. I ultimately decided not posting it when I made it since I felt that would force me into changing the dinner scene to reflect it. Then I found a solution today at work, change the time frame so that dinner is right as you get home opposed to later so its like she changes into either the dress if she is going out or this outfit if she's staying at home. Either way if you use it like this or not here is the outfit. Enjoy! View attachment 125030

I thought she cosplaying Wii Fit Trainer for a hot minute

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes