Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm only going to code in the ability to fuck Kimberly in the morning for Kimberly's house. Sorry I'm kinda tired of doing the coding, plus I'm unsure of the exact triggers for the other sex scenes. Also when the sex scenes with Sydney that are there are made I'll code them in so they can happen during the weekend during midday. It would be super easy to code them in that way. For now I'll edit the dinner coding for when you talk about Kimberly with Mom, Sydney will mention that she babysits her kid.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Not sure how but I seem to have deleted my kimberly-store-fuck-purity CSV file, can someone provide me with one from my last update? Please and thank you

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Looked through the coding of the official release again, found that their is coding leading to a TF scene with Mrs Jennings at Fred's store and dialogue for it exists, however the actual scene isn't view-able. Tomorrow I'll go ahead and code that into my mod, already copied the basic coding into it for now.

bigguy4u

Nov 11, 2016
There needs to be a scene with Jennings and Amos together, perhaps Donna could be in the scene as well. Banging all three black chicks at the same time :p

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
There needs to be a scene with Jennings and Amos together, perhaps Donna could be in the scene as well. Banging all three black chicks at the same time :p
Apparently that is gonna happen in 1.0 of the official release, I'll be sure to mod it in if it does.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
If / when that happens, there had better be a Chocolate Rain reference in there somewhere...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Alright Mrs Jennings' store TF has been programmed, so yeah I think I'm doing with adding in stiff from the official release

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Coding in the events for the Arcade today and fixed up a bit of the coding in the Comic Book Store. Also I decided that the cosplayer in the store will get a missionary scene (Kimberly's babysitting scene) and the arcade mascot will get the tailless version of the Squirrel Girl scene squirrel-girl-tailess-doggy (1).png For the cosplayer scene it will only require gaining the true corruption skill to view, while the mascot scene requires that along with beating all the games in the arcade.

Reactions: blacksage
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes