Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
Feb 27, 2020
Regarding new version, during double-bj scene with Sarah and Lisa there's an image missing. And what was the solution to getting Sarah babysitting?
I can answer the first issue. The Sarah n Lisa cum animation have their files misnamed. The first 116 images are named "sarah-lisa-duo-bj" when they should have been "sarah-lisa-duo-bj-cum".

If you are using windows 10 and wanna fix it for yourself -WITHOUT having to rename every single image manually-, heres the how:

Go to said image files at "Urban Demons 0.8.FNFZ5.3\Graphics\Scenes\sarah-lisa-duo-bj-cum". You'll see that frames 1-116 are misnamed, while frames 117-138 are ok.

Open Windows PowerShell and go to the directory of the misnamed files. To do so just type in PowerShell cd "[the directory of the misnamed files]"

Then just copy and paste this beauty:

Dir | Rename-Item -NewName {$_.name -replace "bj ", "bj-cum "}

This will replace the "sarah-lisa-duo-bj" with an "sarah-lisa-duo-bj-cum" for every misnamed file in the folder. Please just copy n paste it instead of typing it, if you miss just one space you will have a bad time.

The frames are now named correctly and the cum scene should run properly

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hi Chilly, Belmont, BisonBison and everyone on the thread!

I have been a lurker on this thread for a while now and it astonished me how a game can be modded to this extent. After playing through this mod, I greatly appreciate the countless hours and efforts poured by into not only adding contents found from Nergal's final beta but the extension to all these awesome Easter eggs and Gamedeus storyline in tandem to Goap's. Nevertheless, the reason why I am writing this is to ask several questions related to the modding aspects of the game as I wish to try adding new contents for myself, or if possible, for the thread as well.

I have RPG VX Ace installed and had meddled around with some tools there like opening Events window of a character found on the map to view the selector and variables. One thing I have in mind and have noticed a slight difference from this mod and Nergal's final beta is that Neala Park Invite and Public Fuck is not available and I thought I should add it into the modded game myself. However still, I don't understand how I should start, perhaps I should just copy Neala from the park in Nergal's to the exact same location but in the mod? But I noticed there are huge differences to the way this mod and Nergal's final beta scripts were written and I reckon the game will not work with a simple copy and paste.

Anyhow, I hope you understand where I am getting to and any help or guide would be greatly appreciated.

PS:I apologize in advance if I am prohibited from changing anything from this mod. Please do tell me if it is not allowed.

Thank you.
You can do what you want man, I can't guarantee everything will be the same as yours when/if I make a another update.

I left the Neala stuff out for two reasons, one is that it's just another repeated scene just with new dialogue and I'd rather have new scenes instead (this is why I had a new scene made for Sydney when you fuck her in Kimberly's wardrobe), and two it's because it's activated by text and texting coding is such a hassle to do.

Regarding new version, during double-bj scene with Sarah and Lisa there's an image missing. And what was the solution to getting Sarah babysitting? Can't remember or find it in the guides but I think it was just getting her to blow you and having a photo as blackmail, however I'm way ahead of that and she just denies the babysitting requests. Any way to retroactively fix it or does it require starting new game?
I can answer the first issue. The Sarah n Lisa cum animation have their files misnamed. The first 116 images are named "sarah-lisa-duo-bj" when they should have been "sarah-lisa-duo-bj-cum".

If you are using windows 10 and wanna fix it for yourself -WITHOUT having to rename every single image manually-, heres the how:

Go to said image files at "Urban Demons 0.8.FNFZ5.3\Graphics\Scenes\sarah-lisa-duo-bj-cum". You'll see that frames 1-116 are misnamed, while frames 117-138 are ok.

Open Windows PowerShell and go to the directory of the misnamed files. To do so just type in PowerShell cd "[the directory of the misnamed files]"

This will replace the "sarah-lisa-duo-bj" with an "sarah-lisa-duo-bj-cum" for every misnamed file in the folder. Please just copy n paste it instead of typing it, if you miss just one space you will have a bad time.

Yeah, you can just go to the folder and rename them like he said.

I noticed a few other issues as well, I already fixed them (sans this one). I'll release an update/fix either after I get off work today or sometime tomorrow.

Feb 27, 2020
I noticed a few other issues as well, I already fixed them (sans this one). I'll release an update/fix either after I get off work today or sometime tomorrow.
If you don't mind me asking, would you be able to share at said update which issues were those? I am currently compressing the new version so that the download becomes more bearable, and it would be much appreciated to know what else should I be looking for. Otherwise my upload might have bugs that were already dealt with.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
If you don't mind me asking, would you be able to share at said update which issues were those? I am currently compressing the new version so that the download becomes more bearable, and it would be much appreciated to know what else should I be looking for. Otherwise my upload might have bugs that were already dealt with.
There are mislabeled images, Mom's toilet fuck activates even if she's not in the shower, and it's missing from the memory room (it should be under her shower scenes option), I left in my personal save, and I forgot to put more Fan-Art in.

That is all I remember at the moment, I'll let you know if there was more when/if I get home.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I am home right now, but for personal reasons I will be putting off the mod fixes and working on Cycle for the time being.

Nov 28, 2018

It worked, thanks. Still wondering about the second issue though, but at least this scene is fixed now.

Lockheed

May 12, 2017
Hello ~ I have a question
The Ninja and the park bear scene just in the special reapeat ?
Or....How can I find them?

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Regarding new version, during double-bj scene with Sarah and Lisa there's an image missing. And what was the solution to getting Sarah babysitting? Can't remember or find it in the guides but I think it was just getting her to blow you and having a photo as blackmail, however I'm way ahead of that and she just denies the babysitting requests. Any way to retroactively fix it or does it require starting new game?
It worked, thanks. Still wondering about the second issue though, but at least this scene is fixed now.
I remember in the original you had to get the idea to babysit from Dizzy, then have the bullying scene at school, have her apologize then fuck you at the toilet. After that its babysitting time. I can look into it once I get home if no one else answers it for you.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Sorry for the double quote, but how to get the babysitting scene is what I said earlier. You get the blowjob from Sarah, then get the duo BJ twice, then you get the option to fuck them. Choose Sarah and choose the fuck option not the ride or the threesome. The babysit response is tied to if you've done the fuck option of either purity or corrupt.

Nov 28, 2018
Sorry for the double quote, but how to get the babysitting scene is what I said earlier. You get the blowjob from Sarah, then get the duo BJ twice, then you get the option to fuck them. Choose Sarah and choose the fuck option not the ride or the threesome. The babysit response is tied to if you've done the fuck option of either purity or corrupt.
No problem. Also you were right, I managed to jury rig it by changing values in the memory room, so now it works properly, thanks.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I just realized this information is in their walkthrough text document, one of the few ones that Nergal made that I had to edit.

eDHXArt

Feb 1, 2018
can someone please upload the version 5.3 anywhere except mega please? i cant download from mega

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
i wanna start this game but i dont know if i should play the mod first or the original? like does the mod have the original ending included or is it completey different and the controls feel janky to me compared to the original

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Forgot to put it here, but heres the compressed version of UD chillymod v5.3 on (827 MB). Lets hope the link works

The sarah n lisa duo scene has no issues now, but idk if theres something else.
Added to the front page, thank you

D

Deleted member 302456

Forgot to put it here, but heres the compressed version of UD chillymod v5.3 on (827 MB). Lets hope the link works

The sarah n lisa duo scene has no issues now, but idk if theres something else.
Not every hero wears a cape

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes