Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Nikado

Apr 11, 2019
when i try to modify in options it crashes and "Script 'Options Menu' line 475 Errno::EACCES occured Permission denied - system/options.dt.

Dochar

Oct 13, 2019
Guys) Wanted to ask but not on topic. Any links to the BAT. file for unpacking ReN-PY ? I lost almost all the information on my computer recently(

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
Guys) Wanted to ask but not on topic. Any links to the BAT. file for unpacking ReN-PY ? I lost almost all the information on my computer recently(
Just use the search bar, type in 'unren' and look for the correct title somewhere on the forums.
Also, what's the logic of asking people playing an RPGM mod about a Renpy unpacker?

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I hope that everyone had an amazing turkey day! I didn't have any turkey cuz my family eats a 12-15 pound bird before I can get home from work. Their reasoning: I should have taken the day off. Regardless, I have nothing new to say or update on. I was busy hosting an event for my hardworking employees to take a little stress away in these trying times. I spent most of this week just cleaning up the mess and making sure everything is still on the up and up. I may do some stuff during the weekend, but I will be back to making scenes and whatnot definitely Monday.

Apr 7, 2018
I have a problem here , I downloaded the game and when I try to open it , it starts with full black screen then it crashes back to desktop , does anyone had the same problem , how do I solve it ? Do I have to download the RPG maker thing? cuz I already played multiple rpg games but never had this problem , also I downloaded just the last version 5.2

Aug 29, 2020
So after downloading kinda disappointed, I was lead to believe this mod had everything the completed game had but it doesnt have the new map travel/location system, Kaylee and her boyfriend (Netori), Lisa and her Car and if I remember right mom is now pure incest instead of giving her the Naga Chillies, this version still uses Naga method which makes it seem more like mind control rather than a depraved milf wanting shota dick.

Does this mod do anything better than the original that warrants playing it? Other than the modded scenes of girls from pop culture which to be honest doesnt really make the game better it just has more low quality poorly integrated scenes, I rather the original content to the abomination thats Drunk Haley/Comic Store Wonder Woman.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
So after downloading kinda disappointed, I was lead to believe this mod had everything the completed game had but it doesnt have the new map travel/location system, Kaylee and her boyfriend (Netori), Lisa and her Car and if I remember right mom is now pure incest instead of giving her the Naga Chillies, this version still uses Naga method which makes it seem more like mind control rather than a depraved milf wanting shota dick.

Does this mod do anything better than the original that warrants playing it? Other than the modded scenes of girls from pop culture which to be honest doesnt really make the game better it just has more low quality poorly integrated scenes, I rather the original content to the abomination thats Drunk Haley/Comic Store Wonder Woman.
We thank you for your feedback, however it is based off of the previous version of UD where story wasn't tied to the women so much as just a general level of corruption and purity. That is why there is no boyfriend for Kaylee, since her original story was just fucking an openly sexual woman and not NTR related. The car felt redundant since it was the same scene as the bathroom BJ, just with clothes on. I like to think the main appeal to the mod is the expanded Otherworld. Now, you are free to like or dislike whatever you want, honestly we know we couldn't please everyone. If you don't like the mod and prefer the original, then I'm sorry your time was wasted. The mod is done, so no major components will be added to it besides the occasional new scenes from me or other artists who are gracious enough to throw their art here. What I'm saying is that if you ultimately don't like the mod, then just forget it even happened as it won't get any better, being complete and all.

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
There are a few missing scenes and places.
you guys ( Modders ) are going finish them ?

Last edited:

MikeyBurger

Sep 11, 2020
I hope that everyone had an amazing turkey day! I didn't have any turkey cuz my family eats a 12-15 pound bird before I can get home from work. Their reasoning: I should have taken the day off. Regardless, I have nothing new to say or update on. I was busy hosting an event for my hardworking employees to take a little stress away in these trying times. I spent most of this week just cleaning up the mess and making sure everything is still on the up and up. I may do some stuff during the weekend, but I will be back to making scenes and whatnot definitely Monday.
There are a few missing scenes and places.
you guys ( Modders ) are going finish them ?
What scenes and which places are missing?

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
What scenes and which places are missing?
There are no scenes with the Alien girl, I don't know if those static images at the pool are going to be replaced with animations or not but I will mention them here just to be sure.

the incomplete place that I noticed was deep inside the underworld where you meet the gargoyle girl, that place wast totally build yet.

AND also I was kinda wrong when I said it was missing...it's more like incomplete.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
There are no scenes with the Alien girl, I don't know if those static images at the pool are going to be replaced with animations or not but I will mention them here just to be sure.

the incomplete place that I noticed was deep inside the underworld where you meet the gargoyle girl, that place wast totally build yet.

AND also I was kinda wrong when I said it was missing...it's more like incomplete.
Bruce... are you playing an old build again?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: God_Batman
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes