Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

jamesbatg

Feb 1, 2019
Can someone tell me why it doesnt run on my pc? It actually made it freeze up and I couldnt load anything in explorer or delete it either had to back up from an old save of windows

Rexi

Jun 21, 2018
Why i can't play after install this game? there always reading "RTP required to run this game"

Aug 29, 2020
Has this mod been updated since Nergal finished the official version of urban Demons? Or better yet does this mod atleast have all the scenes from the completed game by Nergal?

necropepper

Sep 25, 2020
Loving the mod so far, but when I tried buying the chilies (read the mag, took the chilies, and paid on the counter), it didn't appear in my inventory and now I'm stuck in the mom storyline. Anyone know a solution?

MikeyBurger

Sep 11, 2020
how do I fix full screen? in windows its blurry but in fullscreen it only shows half the screen
There no true fix for full screen, you have to change display settings to get it to fit somewhat on screen. Don't try it to play it in full screen play it in window.

MikeyBurger

Sep 11, 2020
Has this mod been updated since Nergal finished the official version of urban Demons? Or better yet does this mod atleast have all the scenes from the completed game by Nergal?
This is the full game and has been modded to completion + additional content added by chilly and others on F95.
If you check further back in the Forum you see all the stuff that was added.

MikeyBurger

Sep 11, 2020
From the first post of the forum
The Chilly Update/Mod, also known the F95Zone mod/update, is a mod of Urban Demons being helmed by , with assistance from various members of the F95Zone community. The mod in itself serves as a sort of expansion pack to the original game. It is based on version 0.8.2 of Urban Demons, the latest release available at the time of it's conception. Included within the mod are multiple amounts of additional content and fixes for the game that were provided by Chilly and other community members. These additions include, but are not limited to, new scenes for pre-existing characters, entirely new characters, new events, and new areas. Originally meant as fan continuation to a then abandoned project, the mod has taken a new life of it's own, becoming more of a crossover between the universe of the original Urban Demons and the various characters seen within pieces of artwork produced by GlassFish. This is seen in the form of the many easter egg scenes that are available in game. The mod also adds additional focus on the Otherworld aspects of the game, which was greatly lacking in the original release. That being said, if you are a fan then please support the official release.

SilverdarkElf

Jun 16, 2018
Is it feasible to host this anywhere other than mega? Mixdrop/Nopy/Gofile/Zippyshare/Racaty... anything would be welcome, given the annoying download limit and the cumbersome workarounds.

Aug 29, 2020
From the first post of the forum
The Chilly Update/Mod, also known the F95Zone mod/update, is a mod of Urban Demons being helmed by , with assistance from various members of the F95Zone community. The mod in itself serves as a sort of expansion pack to the original game. It is based on version 0.8.2 of Urban Demons, the latest release available at the time of it's conception. Included within the mod are multiple amounts of additional content and fixes for the game that were provided by Chilly and other community members. These additions include, but are not limited to, new scenes for pre-existing characters, entirely new characters, new events, and new areas. Originally meant as fan continuation to a then abandoned project, the mod has taken a new life of it's own, becoming more of a crossover between the universe of the original Urban Demons and the various characters seen within pieces of artwork produced by GlassFish. This is seen in the form of the many easter egg scenes that are available in game. The mod also adds additional focus on the Otherworld aspects of the game, which was greatly lacking in the original release. That being said, if you are a fan then please support the official release.
So it doesnt include scenes from Nergals 1.0 [Completed] version, it only covers content up to 0.8.2?

Keyen

Nov 7, 2017
I remember thinking that the original Urban demon wasn't very stable technically (crashs, weird window resolution in full screen, etc), and I never tried it again since several years.

This version works better?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes