Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
Feb 27, 2020
So should I play this instead of the original urban demons? Is it the same game but with some extras?
I think the only noticeable difference is the map system, primarily the women's schedules are nowhere to be found here. Those were implemented in UD after v0.8.2, so its missing in this mod. Tho that could be easily replaced with a well made excel.

And there is also a walkthrough for each character in the game files, so its not really a missed feature. By all means, this mod supasses the original, buggy mess

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So GlassFish has finally publicly released something involving her design for The Bride of Frankenstein, meaning we finally have something to use for the basis of her scenes in the Demon Brothel. The only problem is that it's pretty much just a ride scene and I don't want to flood the game with so many ride scenes. So I gotta ask this, if any of you have access to the other stuff that Glass has released involving the Bride can you tell me what positions she was in? No need to post the art, if Glass hasn't released it publicly yet there has to be a reason for it and I don't want to cause any leaks. Just tell me the position, like was it missionary, doggy, etc. Here's the strip in case anyone wanted to see it, it's already up on her twitter. I'm sure for now that we can at least get busts out of it. Posting this post on both the Cycle thread and the mod thread because the Demon Brothel is an area shared between both games.

ElsOW5hXEAYo6wi.png ElsOW5iXUAMrA9_.png ElsOW5iWMAEh_84.png

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Late Update: It snowed, which made king VERY happy! It gave me the motivation to complete the things I'd been dragging my feet on. I'm gonna make two posts just so I don't have an incredibly long post that no one would like to read. So this one is gonna be the mom ride 1 and a half months in the making. I only completed the regular scene cuz... I had a date then a halloween party to go to. Btw, I hope everyone had a nice and safe halloween. I know its a bit late, but ya know better late than never. Enough talk (have at you) here are the frames and a gif of what it looks like. Enjoy :)

output_IS7l36.gif

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Second Update: I have completed all the new busts for the nightmare rescues. Which means I'll be going into the last 3 rescues that were not said yet. Let's start off with Amos. A world run by assassins and a mysterious organization that ranks them, its kill or be killed. Peter will have to navigate his way through the rankings to reach where Amos is being held. Will he be able to cut down the competition, or will he fall short to the enemies attacks?
I based her design off of Shinobu from No More Heroes 2 Desperate Struggle. The story will follow the first No More Heroes where you start off at taking out the #10 spot and having to go up. I may or may not incorporate wacky minigames to go with this like mowing the lawn or carrying coconuts.
Next is Donna: A mysterious mansion filled with... the undead?! How did Donna wind up in this deadly nightmare? Peter must race to find his nurse before the unspeakable happens. Will he find her in time, or will she become the undead's new favorite "snack"?
I'm gonna use her cosplay bust for this one, since I made her Rebecca Chambers. The story is gonna be from Resident Evil 1 and be a survival horror where you won't get a bunch of weaponry to fend off the zombies. Oh, and to be clear I wrote "snack" because these are gonna be the sex zombies from AzL where they eat men but sexually assault women.
Finally is Kaylee: A barren wasteland with giant mechs? Where have all the humans disappear to? Has Kaylee really been sent here? Before Peter has a moment to think one of the mechs start charging him. Thinking nothing else to do, he jumps into a hole in the ground and hides. Will he find what he's looking for in here, or will the thing controlling the mech capture him?
This one is gonna be a mix of Metal Gear Solid and Gurren Lagann. As such I believe there's no need to change Kaylee's bust as her default as a mechanic will work. You will have to use stealth to traverse the underground stronghold. Get caught even once and you'll get sent back a screen or two. Be careful though, get seen too often and you'll fail the mission and Kaylee will be lost forever...or until you reload your save.
That's all of the stories and new busts, so without further ado here is Amos' new bust. Feel free to edit and of course, enjoy :).
ms-amos-nightmare-5.png

Morzan3

Nov 1, 2020
Hey guys,
First of all, I'm a long time lurker, so I usually don't comment, but I want to say that I enjoyed your mod, and I'm actually pretty amazed that this game still have a community this active. It's pretty great.

Also, I've developed a series of plugins that kinda mimic the time, progression, phone/hint systems and the scene player of Urban Demons but for RPGMaker MZ, and I need to post 3 msg before sending a link to it. So I figured that maybe you could be interested in it, so here's the link to the thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpgmmz-a-urban-demon-like-plugin.65563/

Last edited:

Crv

Jul 21, 2017
someone has the download link with less weight?

In mega it tells me that it takes more than 3 days

kymerazero

Dec 11, 2017
anyone has a compacted version? free MEGA acount can only download up to 1,4 Gb, there is no way to download 2,2

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Hi guys, must be new here, let me tell you guys something. Now I know you dont have the time to look through the entire thread. Its 343 pages, nobody has time for that, but you aren't the first people to ask for a different link or compressed file. There are enough requests to fill at least 20 pages. No one on the thread wants to do it. Chilly only has mega, I'm not gonna fill my company's drive with non-company things, etc. It sucks you cant play, but no one can help. Sorry, have a nice day.

Feb 27, 2020
someone has the download link with less weight?

In mega it tells me that it takes more than 3 days
anyone has a compacted version? free MEGA acount can only download up to 1,4 Gb, there is no way to download 2,2
Huh, weird. Since saturday ive been working on my spare time compressing the game's sex scenes just because. Kinda funny that people are starting to ask for it now.

Dont expect anything soon tho. we're talking of a grand total of 16075 pics. Gonna take me perhaps 2 weeks to deliver.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Nice if mediafire could be used quite often than mega :p ?

but again i guess there's a limit of upload from mega and mediafire so that's why its pretty odd to see mediafire links i guess???

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Typically, game devs will use the built-in compression program with RPG Maker games, which “locks” all of the scenes, pictures, music, etc. from view in their source folder(s). Then, it is further compressed via 7Zip or the like.

Chilly’s game is just zipped up, meaning you have full access right from the get-go, and can mod/tweak it at your leisure, without needing to do other things / DL other programs.

• Sad
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Typically, game devs will use the built-in compression program with RPG Maker games, which “locks” all of the scenes, pictures, music, etc. from view in their source folder(s). Then, it is further compressed via 7Zip or the like.

Chilly’s game is just zipped up, meaning you have full access right from the get-go, and can mod/tweak it at your leisure, without needing to do other things / DL other programs.
Giving others the ability to mod is the exact reason why I release it that way

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes