Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
Oct 16, 2019
Yeah but wouldn't be fun to completley demolish their hopes? after the end scenes thomas and pito still don't know what's happening behind the door. And this would apply to Mr jennings and ms amos boyfriend

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm pretty sure only Peter wants to fuck his own mother. No one else brings up how hot their mother is.
Junior the minotaur fucks his own mother but that's only cause it looked like the original comic they were from was going to go into that direction

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
...So you read that and didn't question centeminotaurs? You really must just accept the shit that comes out of my mind at face value dude. XD

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
...So you read that and didn't question centeminotaurs? You really must just accept the shit that comes out of my mind at face value dude. XD
I knew that part was a joke, I just didn't acknowledge it in order to continue my point

Sorry, I'm going ranty again

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
My laptop has terrible memory so I had to delete basically every other game, uninstall multiple useless apps etc. to be able to extract the file and my god was it worth it. This stand-alone is better than any other game out there.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Hoo! Finally back in front of my laptop to make a status update. I didn't get much done, not that I didn't do anything, I ran into some snags with my design for Amos' nightmare rescue bust. I must have remade that outfit like 5 times and still it doesn't look right. However, since I don't like going a long time with nothing to show for it, I made Dizzy's a while back that I'll just post now. The plan was to show them both off and finish the stories for the rescues, but it wasn't in the cards.
Ok! Stories, stories, stories, now where did I put my script...
Ah! Here it is: "Peter finds himself in a strange world filled to the brim with mana. Legend says that the chosen must make a pilgrimage to keep the balance of mana by resurrecting the Goddess. The chosen is... Dizzy?! Something doesn't seem right about this. Can you stop her from completing her pilgrimage, or will she become the Goddess' new vessel?"
I based this one off of my favorite game of all time, Tales of Symphonia, with Dizzy being Colette just without the mantle. I'm not even going to try and attempt that.
Now for Neala's: "A strange subway and monsters swarming all over the place?! Peter's gonna have to muster up all of his strength and call upon his other self to get through this situation. That alone won't be enough though, he's gonna need the help of some crazy teenagers if he hopes to bring his "partner" back from this den of demons and gods."
I figured since Neala and Peter both made deals with a demon, why not make her nightmare a Shin Megami Tensei and Persona reference. Yes, I know Persona is a sister franchise to SMT, but I wanted the characters to be Persona users and the enemies to be the demons like SMT. She doesn't get a new bust because the Persona users just use their school uniforms and her bust is a school uniform. I don't want her to have three new busts because of that, okay? Yes, I did say three, depending upon your actions in the nightmare you could join up with SEES, the Investigation Team, or the Phantom Thieves.
Thank you for reading my block of text and as always, feel free to edit and enjoy :)
Dizzy-nightmare-1.png

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
stands are from jojo bizarre adventures season 2 onwards
they are something like the inspiration of the personas, every stand user have one and they are diferent for every other stand, their powers goes from physical abilities like super strenght,speed,etc, passing from elemental magic, summoning of objects or creatures like a gun that never fail, a living boat, to manipulate the reality ifself (like stop time, teleport,transmutation, manipulate cause and effect,etc).
when a stand recieve damage the user suffer it to and the stand can evolve becoming stronger and their powers can change or adquire news

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes