Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Ian_Moone

Dec 21, 2019
Stumbled on this while looking up what to do with the chile pepper in Nergal's game this is a mod of.
(I already used the Naga's ash pepper thing so I guess the chile pepper is pointless?)

I'm a tad confused here.
Is this version 5 of the mod, and only version .8 of the base game?
Does that mean one wouldn't want to play this modded version anymore since the base game is at 1.1?
Is this outdated in that a lot of base game is missing,
outdated in that everything here wound up in the finished base game,
or should I basically consider it a different game that happens to be very similar to the other one, because it still adds enough stuff not in base game even if it's missing some of what base game has?
Or perchance there's so much added from the mod and so little missing from the updated base game that I should consider the finished base game the outdated version of this mod?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the reffrence i was talking about i was in a barn with 18 buetful wemon. the next morning i was ask how i sleep lastknight i said like a golf ball i rolled throught 18 holes. kinda an old joke.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Stumbled on this while looking up what to do with the chile pepper in Nergal's game this is a mod of.
(I already used the Naga's ash pepper thing so I guess the chile pepper is pointless?)

I'm a tad confused here.
Is this version 5 of the mod, and only version .8 of the base game?
Does that mean one wouldn't want to play this modded version anymore since the base game is at 1.1?
Is this outdated in that a lot of base game is missing,
outdated in that everything here wound up in the finished base game,
or should I basically consider it a different game that happens to be very similar to the other one, because it still adds enough stuff not in base game even if it's missing some of what base game has?
Or perchance there's so much added from the mod and so little missing from the updated base game that I should consider the finished base game the outdated version of this mod?
It has everything in the base game, 0.9 just needlessly changed up how most of the games coding worked and learning how to edit everything from there while adding everything new from the mod would be equally as pointless as the original change. The mod isn't missing anything. Most people agree that the mod is the better way to play the game.

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
God this mod is f****** amazing. I have a very small pc so I can barely fit 3/4 medium sized games onto it, but I have no problem deleting them all just to come back and download this mod every now and again. Truly a masterpiece and I'm so glad I found this mod after being disappointed with the original being abandoned.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Just an update for anyone keeping track: I was unable to do anything this week. On top of my usual work schedule I also had to attend a meeting EVERY FUCKING DAY!!!
*Ehem* Sorry, just a little annoyed. Anyways, I (hopefully) won't have any m-words this week, so I'll try to get something done then.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
work is apart of life amego. it's a pain in the ass but it pay's mybe not much as some job's do lol. hope you get to feeling better about the day.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
well i'm a code monkey, the job is boring but at least the pay is good where i work.
idk but some works like this one can get annoying with the time if you have one of that jobs, i pray for ya mah brudah

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Its not normally this bad, just inconvenient timing for the two jobs. On one hand I'm getting performance reviewed for one of my jobs, then the other is me having to deal with finances and storage problems and HR breathing down my neck about troublesome employees not reaching the quota and the clients getting anxious. I can handle these things, but having to sit down for a minimum of 3 hours 5 days in a row just listening to people bitch and complain about things really gets tiring.

• Hey there
Reactions: jhose15xs

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
that's true. now i am going to speak my mind and get bitched at by alot of people probly but the forum's could feel like your job lol.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes