Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
it's just too bad that I can't figure out a situation to put this image in. Obviously I could put it into the "Sleeping Mom Visit" but I rarely get that and also I don't find it "attracting" so I'm trying to work out a new situation to put this image in... any ideas?

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
is his version posted on here?
Yes, not at home right now, will repost later if he doesn't by then.
it's just too bad that I can't figure out a situation to put this image in. Obviously I could put it into the "Sleeping Mom Visit" but I rarely get that and also I don't find it "attracting" so I'm trying to work out a new situation to put this image in... any ideas?
I'm assuming your talking about the mom sleeping with peter image from before in which case why not either make it something that occurs at 10 hearts/5 progression automatically whenever you sleep in peter's bed or have it occur as a "lazy day with mom" thing during the weekends.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
the second choice might be a good idea. Just wondering about the dialog and the scene. Maybe a sex scene and then into them sleeping together. How does that sound?

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Alright, I've made it. Nothing too complicated, just Mom showing up next to the bed and asing if you want to romp before sleeping. The scene's I used was the Dizzy Missionary, Mrs J Doggy and Ms Amos ride, since they were the most appealing ones to do before you sleep, and I didn't want to use the normal ride from the morning, since then the scene would get so common. Thanks for the ideas!
Edit: I also changed the background on the scenes so that they take place in Peters bed, thanks for reminding me about that. Would be a little confusing if some scenes were in Moms bed and not Peters

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
now i am scard my nick name was vampire and now i got belmont here i am so hiding my coffine where it will not be found. on the other hand can i ask if there would be mybe some golfball scene's. for those who do not get that peter rolling through all hole's with them together lol.

Coal

Nov 24, 2017
Alright, I've made it. Nothing too complicated, just Mom showing up next to the bed and asing if you want to romp before sleeping. The scene's I used was the Dizzy Missionary, Mrs J Doggy and Ms Amos ride, since they were the most appealing ones to do before you sleep, and I didn't want to use the normal ride from the morning, since then the scene would get so common. Thanks for the ideas!
Edit: I also changed the background on the scenes so that they take place in Peters bed, thanks for reminding me about that. Would be a little confusing if some scenes were in Moms bed and not Peters
hey man you think ya can share that?

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Like I said before, Dracula had rose over a century ago and now my role is over. Cause no trouble and you shall not feel the power of my clan. On the other hand... huh? I'm confused on what you're talking about. Since when was there golf in this game? How is Peter playing an 18 course all at once? Who gave a kid a set of iron clubs? Where is this course? What is even going on?!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
This is a call out post asking someone/anyone to make a thread for Cycle as I don't have the site privileges to make one myself

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
Ah I see the problem. Huh so anyone can make a mod thread but not anyone can make a new game thread? that.... is weird.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Ah I see the problem. Huh so anyone can make a mod thread but not anyone can make a new game thread? that.... is weird.
I know right, I might as well make a discussion thread instead. I think I can do that without issue, only problem is i don't think I can turn it into a proper game thread later now.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Made a general discussion thread for Cycle's proof of concept since I can't make a proper game thread at the time, I'll be posting everything Cycle related there from now on. This thread will now go back to being posts that relate to the mod (so mostly stuff posted by belmontking12 that will eventually be added into my mod later done the line). Don't expect me to post here on the mod thread that much from now on.

Cycle Thread here: https://f95zone.to/threads/cycle-of-life-and-sex-v0-01b-discussion.64222/

Reactions: jhose15xs

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
hey man you think ya can share that?
Well, there are two problems. 1) I the “mod” was never meant to be played by anyone except for me. You would have to play with a 100% save that I have in the game already for the narrative to make sense
2) I have no clue how to share the mod...

Coal

Nov 24, 2017
if it's kool, how about copying the 'data' and 'graphics' folders and putting it on here?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes