Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Need help: reinstalled windows (10 now), rpgvxace, and have this in full screen. How to fix it? View attachment 876690
I had a similar issue but instead of it being full screen it was a very small window. To correct this if you press F1 it will open up a small window that will have a block for full screen. Yours is probably checked so if you just uncheck it that should fix your issue. If that isn't it.... I got nothin.
Also i found that when it goes to full screen it opens partially like the picture you posted.
To make it fit your screen after you start the game you then click another program, after that click the urban demons game icon again and it'll fit itself to your screen.
So itll be something like this.
double click the game app
urban demons opens up all but doesnt fit right
then click your internet explorer or anything else so the game isnt the priority app open
then click the urban demons game icon on your bottom toolbar and then itll fit your screen correctly.
Hope this helps

Last edited:
Reactions: crazybeaver

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
Thanks, my dears!
I had found the the point - font size in windows was 125%, so i changed it to 100 and all has changed to normal.

Last edited:

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
is there another link besides mega.. i am not able to complete the download as daily quota has reached.

nobody0exik

Jun 1, 2017
is there any other way to download 5.2 cause mega is limited and its too big to download for free also a full save would be nice buy not required

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
I need some confirmation. sorry i'm lazy to read

In the post it says Updated: June 25 2020 while in the changelog "New and Updated Content (several from latest patch and official release 1.1): "

is this mod now have been updated to v1.1 ?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hey guys,how many hot moms in this game?)
5 from the original game, mod makes it 6 with Grandma

I need some confirmation. sorry i'm lazy to read

In the post it says Updated: June 25 2020 while in the changelog "New and Updated Content (several from latest patch and official release 1.1): "

is this mod now have been updated to v1.1 ?
No, that means the mod now contains content from version 1.1 of the game's official release by Nergal

Reactions: crazybeaver

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
What is there to cross over? I think Chilly wants to distance himself from UD in Cycle as much as possible. Maybe I'm wrong though, really up to him if he wants a connection.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
What is there to cross over? I think Chilly wants to distance himself from UD in Cycle as much as possible. Maybe I'm wrong though, really up to him if he wants a connection.
Not as a big thing, but as a "Hey guys, I made this too!" small thing.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes