Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Oh shit... I just realized that more than enough scenes have been made for a mod update... ah.... give me a few hours...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
It's been awhile since I've done this, let's hope I remember how to set everything up. Here it is:

Don't get too excited or anything, it just adds all the scenes that have been made by the likes of Belmontking12 and CrimsonINC since the last update, along with some minor bug fixes and previews for scenes that you'd find in Cycle. As always the game contains a purity save with all the scenes unlocked, and I'll be posting all GIFs of all the scenes in a spoiler. I promised a mini-update after every 15 new scenes or so, and we're already passed that. Better late than never.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And now I'm outtie 5000

EDIT: Realized I might have left my personal save in, oh well, mistakes happen

Last edited:

Ramboz96

Apr 4, 2020
It's been awhile since I've done this, let's hope I remember how to set everything up. Here it is:

Don't get too excited or anything, it just adds all the scenes that have been made by the likes of Belmontking12 and CrimsonINC since the last update, along with some minor bug fixes and previews for scenes that you'd find in Cycle. As always the game contains a purity save with all the scenes unlocked, and I'll be posting all GIFs of all the scenes in a spoiler. I promised a mini-update after every 15 new scenes or so, and we're already passed that. Better late than never.

And now I'm outtie 5000

EDIT: Realized I might have left my personal save in, oh well, mistakes happen
was great bro, waiting for another update :D maybe with gym scenes or animated pool scened, you guys still doing great job

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
that would be such an Assembly without the left creatures. I'm sick of it. And so super job
I have no idea what you're saying

was great bro, waiting for another update :D maybe with gym scenes or animated pool scened, you guys still doing great job
That's up to the thread, not me

Ty for the update you're the best guys!
Thank BisonBison and BelmontKing12, most of the stuff is theirs, I just added them in

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Didn't even know a mod for this game existed, damn. Gonna have to look into how all this works. Looks like a whole separate thing so gonna check out that latest post at the top of this page which I guess has everything included? Sounds great though!

Kolblogberg

Aug 6, 2017
Hi Chilly, Belmont, BisonBison and everyone on the thread!

I have been a lurker on this thread for a while now and it astonished me how a game can be modded to this extent. After playing through this mod, I greatly appreciate the countless hours and efforts poured by into not only adding contents found from Nergal's final beta but the extension to all these awesome Easter eggs and Gamedeus storyline in tandem to Goap's. Nevertheless, the reason why I am writing this is to ask several questions related to the modding aspects of the game as I wish to try adding new contents for myself, or if possible, for the thread as well.

I have RPG VX Ace installed and had meddled around with some tools there like opening Events window of a character found on the map to view the selector and variables. One thing I have in mind and have noticed a slight difference from this mod and Nergal's final beta is that Neala Park Invite and Public Fuck is not available and I thought I should add it into the modded game myself. However still, I don't understand how I should start, perhaps I should just copy Neala from the park in Nergal's to the exact same location but in the mod? But I noticed there are huge differences to the way this mod and Nergal's final beta scripts were written and I reckon the game will not work with a simple copy and paste.

Anyhow, I hope you understand where I am getting to and any help or guide would be greatly appreciated.

PS:I apologize in advance if I am prohibited from changing anything from this mod. Please do tell me if it is not allowed.

Thank you.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
That would be pretty rude of us to mod a game then forbid you from doing so.
Ok, to answer your question, I think the event your talking about is the one where she sends you a text then you go to the park and fuck her in public. For that one its a two-pronged change. First, yes you will need to copy and paste the Neala in the park from the beta to the mod, however there are some key things that need to happen before she will appear. One being the night fuck at the park. which I'm not sure is in the mod (tbh, I've never actually played it XD). You'll have to look at the switches and variables for that. Also keep in mind that the mod and the beta have two different systems, the beta has a progression system and the mod is more like the original where its based on purity and corruption levels. I say this because you'll have to change the Progression variable to a switch tied to getting the text. Second part is the actual text itself which is found in the database under Common Events. In there you'll find one called Advance Period Switches, the Neala text will be there near the bottom. Take what that says and put it into the mod and alter it if needed. If you have any further questions, I'll be happy to answer if I know it.

Reactions: Kolblogberg
Nov 28, 2018
Regarding new version, during double-bj scene with Sarah and Lisa there's an image missing. And what was the solution to getting Sarah babysitting? Can't remember or find it in the guides but I think it was just getting her to blow you and having a photo as blackmail, however I'm way ahead of that and she just denies the babysitting requests. Any way to retroactively fix it or does it require starting new game?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes