Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Like MC Is sick and tired of Amanda or Allison's whining about something so he decides to have them walk naked and act slutty. Or he decides to just fuck their faces. In case of home incest- MC could be tired of having to ask for sex so he just takes Sis or Mom then and there. That could have interesting hot dialogue since they might be on the phone/babysitting someone/zoom calling.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
either way, NTR in the vanilla or a mod?! nah
Might I bring up that about half of the cast of women either have a boyfriend or husband that Peter takes them away from? Sarah is a habitual cheater, but it still doesn't change that fact. On top of that, Peter only went after Sarah and Lisa because "it'd be the perfect revenge." UD is an NTR title no matter where you look.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Might I bring up that about half of the cast of women either have a boyfriend or husband that Peter takes them away from? Sarah is a habitual cheater, but it still doesn't change that fact. On top of that, Peter only went after Sarah and Lisa because "it'd be the perfect revenge." UD is an NTR title no matter where you look.
But ain't hardcore NTR. its pretty much the most SOFTCORE NTR you will ever seen when comparing it with any other game like nymphomania priestess of nymphomania Paradox or even SoL so its a fine game no matter how you see it ;P

the plot of the husband/boyfriend finding out about it is not that heavy nor dramatic, is just a 'meh i lost ma wife to an young guy REEE'

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Too dark my friend, too dark. Again, (please don't take this as me yelling at you, I'm only putting it in all caps so everyone sees it) THE MOD IS DEAD, THERE WILL BE NO MAJOR ADDS TO IT. NO STORY, NO EXTENDED ENDINGS, NOTHING ASIDE FROM SCENES MADE BY ME OR SOME OTHER PERSON. DO NOT ASK FOR MORE STUFF IN THE MOD.
Aight. Shine on, you crazy diamond mod *Salutes then fires shots in the air*

Feb 25, 2020
Does this work with the latest version of UD?
Forgive me, since someone probably asked this question already, but I really didn't feel like scrolling through almost 400 pages.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Its a separate entry that works on its own. We recommend you play the original so you can understand the differences as well as get a feel for what to do.

Alcapwn117

Jul 20, 2018
big fan of this mod, one of the best games on this site imo. One thing i liked but was only featured in a few scenes was audio, so ive been playing around with files and adding in sound clips to work with the scenes. If anyone is interested i can share the modified files once i make sure they dont break game and run smoothly.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I know you can only add one sound effect per section (when you press right in game) have you been able to figure out a way to do multiple at once?

Alcapwn117

Jul 20, 2018
Correct, minus some repeat scenes that are in the original. It's not 1:1 the official's story.
Take into account im very much an amatuer at this, so i slightly modify the speeds to match a sound im using to best of my ability. I did some tweaking that allows for a mp3 to play as you progress thru scenes with another sound playing at the finishing animation. That said ive only tested this out in the test room and havnt checked to see if it faithfully translates when playing actual game.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I don't see why it wouldn't. With what you stated I kinda assumed you had some musical knowledge, or at least more than I do. I've tampered with audio in scenes before, but that was one of my roadblocks. Luckily there's a work around to my stated problem by just adding another sound effect on another segment of the dialogue. It'll continue to play the previous sound plus the one you added until you decide to turn it off. I'm rambling, but I hope you end up doing what you set out to do, and thanks for any discoveries you share with us.

newbee32123

Oct 1, 2019
Does this mod follow some sort of plot in addition to the original game's plot? Also, I saw that the mod was dead, did it die with some sort of conclusion to the plotline (if there was one)? Or is this some sort of free play mode after the original plot has finished?

Feb 27, 2020
Does this mod follow some sort of plot in addition to the original game's plot? Also, I saw that the mod was dead, did it die with some sort of conclusion to the plotline (if there was one)? Or is this some sort of free play mode after the original plot has finished?
Just to be clear: This mod is not a sequel, nor a spin-off, nor a prequel either. Its basically the original Urban Demons, sharing the ui, map layout and dialogues from version 0.8.2 of said game.

The purpose of the mod is to have far more side characters to fuck. Some of the sex scenes are just re-skins of other scenes, while others are completely new, drawn by the community or repurposed for this project. This is how the number of sex scenes in this game is about 4 times larger than the original UD.

Now, to address your actual questions:
  • Chilly's mod follows the same plot of the original UD. It has more characters to fuck, but the main plot remains the same
  • The mod isnt dead, but complete. Since update 5.2 this mod has the same ending of the original UD for all the original girls
  • Its gameplay isnt any different from v0.8.2 UD
If I failed to make something clear lemme know

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes