Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
Oct 16, 2019
I don't want to bother chilly with this question on his birthday, so chilly this is the part where you stop reading
In the place where you go when you teleport, there is a 10 heart scene for Mrs Jennings that happens in her house (I pressume for the dialogue). Is the same animation that the sex ed class and babysitting option but happens in her house. I looked through the guide and doesn't appear how to get it. (and also used advanced search to look over this thread and nobody ask this)

The scene is called "Home (Alone)"

Oct 16, 2019
I don't want to bother chilly with this question on his birthday, so chilly this is the part where you stop reading
In the place where you go when you teleport, there is a 10 heart scene for Mrs Jennings that happens in her house (I pressume for the dialogue). Is the same animation that the sex ed class and babysitting option but happens in her house. I looked through the guide and doesn't appear how to get it. (and also used advanced search to look over this thread and nobody ask this)

I don't even know how to get it in save 15

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017

Honestly I don't remember if that was coding into normal gameplay, that might be Test/Memory Room only

Reactions: NoUsernameAvailable
Oct 16, 2019
Honestly I don't remember if that was coding into normal gameplay, that might be Test/Memory Room only
I mean, it doesn't say test memory room like the other one, but yeah, maybe it slipped you out. There's some afternoons where Mrs. Jennings doesn't appear in the school, gonna try to go to her house those days

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I mean, they aren't anything special. If you really like NTR than go for it I guess, but to me its the same story, different characters.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Cuz UD is NTR related? I mean it's not like they're blasting each other for their tastes. Plus the mod is dead, so this thread might as well be a chat thread XD.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Can someone make a couple more dark loli scenes or just dark incest at home scenes, as a way to end the mod with a bang?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes