Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Carrie Cutter 1.png Carrie Cutter 2.png

"It's Cupid, stupid."

Some sprites of Carrie Cutter aka DC's Cupid in a variety of outfits from the comics and shows for Valentine's Day. I'll probably use the jacket variation in game if I do use her for Cycle.

Anyways, Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Now you must add Cycle's Sailor Frieza scene into your mod! Or make Sydney cosplay Sailor Moon and use that scene lol
Oh, no you misunderstand my friend, this isn't going into my mod. I just made this for shits and giggles. I have no intentions of furthering this in any way, shape, or form.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I really need to stop sleeping over at other people's houses when I have work the next day... I'm always so close to being late and even if that wasn't the problem, I'm so damn groggy from a lack of sleep.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Has anyone ever done anything and forgot why you did it? I paid for some people to do some work on my office building so another room could be built. Problem is, I have this new room and can't figure out why I had it done and what to do with it XD.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Has anyone ever done anything and forgot why you did it? I paid for some people to do some work on my office building so another room could be built. Problem is, I have this new room and can't figure out why I had it done and what to do with it XD.
Had something like that before but not to that big of an extent like a room. Mine was a TV, not one but two TVs.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Me right now: Why am I paying for Microsoft Office
*tries to edit dialogue*
Oh yeah I need Excel for that

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes