Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
No, they are basically easter eggs with small amounts of story. The main focus is still on the women from UD and the expanded otherworld.

Alcapwn117

Jul 20, 2018
I don't see why it wouldn't. With what you stated I kinda assumed you had some musical knowledge, or at least more than I do. I've tampered with audio in scenes before, but that was one of my roadblocks. Luckily there's a work around to my stated problem by just adding another sound effect on another segment of the dialogue. It'll continue to play the previous sound plus the one you added until you decide to turn it off. I'm rambling, but I hope you end up doing what you set out to do, and thanks for any discoveries you share with us.
Lmao, yeah no musical knowledge. I've been more adding like sex sounds to the scenes to spice scenes up.

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Don't mind me, just stopping by to share this out of no where UD art from some rando I followed. As well as a pic that could easily pass as gym time Mrs Jennings but is supposedly a character from winx club.
88346167_p0_master1200.jpg
88012228_p0_master1200.jpg

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Don't mind me, just stopping by to share this out of no where UD art from some rando I followed. As well as a pic that could easily pass as gym time Mrs Jennings but is supposedly a character from winx club.
View attachment 1076596
View attachment 1076598
Why does everyone have to make the prolapsed anus look that way... It just looks disgusting to me to make it gray. I know its probably more "realistic" that way, but it still makes me uncomfortable. I can see what you mean with the gym one though, the skin and hair look right but the outfit is way different. Jenning's outfit is more like she's about to play some basketball while this one's like a track team setup.

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Bear with me guys and gals for I am about to ask a stupid question...:eek:

If I download only the final 5.3b version in the op, is that all I need to play the final version? I only ask as previous versions had bigger file sizes with 5.3 at 2.44gb so I get worried when i see 5.3b at 837.7 MB...:unsure:

P.S Before you destroy me for my ignorance I did search the thread before asking... :whistle:

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Its compressed now thanks to Cloud. It is the final version as of this date. Once I get off my ass and do some more stuff it might be updated but that is the complete version.

Reactions: Hakkira

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
Bear with me guys and gals for I am about to ask a stupid question...:eek:

If I download only the final 5.3b version in the op, is that all I need to play the final version? I only ask as previous versions had bigger file sizes with 5.3 at 2.44gb so I get worried when i see 5.3b at 837.7 MB...:unsure:

P.S Before you destroy me for my ignorance I did search the thread before asking... :whistle:
Yep, size matters. But that size in additional images, so - play safe and wait for 5.4)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hakkira

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
It is compressed. Listen to me as I am telling you the truth. Sometimes Crazybeaver likes to mess with people (honestly sometimes its hard to tell if he is or not) but what he's saying is that 5 was the final update from Chilly and so every update is just new images created by myself or someone else on the thread. The story never changes its just new images added making them .2 or .3 and that .4 could be right around the corner. I say it could be awhile since I'm distracted by things at the moment so just download .3 but keep an eye out in case there is an update.

Feb 27, 2020
Belmont knows. I believe Chilly said he would update the game with every 15 new scenes or so made by the community (i.e. Belmont and Bison).

Iirc we've only got 2 redraws of old scenes so far. That means v5.4 is gonna take a while.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Trust in the king. The king would never lead you awry. The king only speaks to what you truly need or desire. Accept the king's words as truth and follow the path the king has set for you...

Anyone else suddenly have a craving for a Whopper?

Reactions: prophetofconfusion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Belmont knows. I believe Chilly said he would update the game with every 15 new scenes or so made by the community (i.e. Belmont and Bison).

Iirc we've only got 2 redraws of old scenes so far. That means v5.4 is gonna take a while.
Technically we're actually at 5 if I decide to use this Zatanna scene for the mod (since she's both already in the mod and in Cycle), and if the guy (I forget his name at the moment) that made the Bakugou's mom scene is alright with us using it. I also have Walk updating Zatanna's TF and Starfire's missionary scenes for use in both the mod and Cycle so that number will jump to 7... eventually.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes