Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
She-Ra TF.gif

Remember when I first started modding Urban Demons and I had Gross Mind make an animation based on an old She-Ra pic by GlassFish? Well I cropped it, edited it, and resized it in an attempt to smooth out the scene. Here's a version with She-Ra's head slapped back on. If I remember correctly, the original plan was to use it as a scene for Mom, I might go ahead and do that but no promises.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
tumblr_pdzdc8ZvhQ1x7jb5no1_1280.jpg
Excuse me while I slap together a new scene using the BBW TF base and the head off this old Inko fan art I did

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I need to get back into the habit of only posting about scenes when the cum frames are completed, I've only just now finished all of them for the scenes I've been posting about for the past few days. I'm working on dialogues now, luckily most were completed before the cum frames.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
A good rule of thumb is that any animations that Chilly posts are most likely going to be added to Cycle.
Not everything, if it uses animations from the official release of Urban Demons then there is no way it's going in Cycle

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Well the definition of "rule of thumb", is that is an approximation of how things will go, so yes, obviously there are exceptions.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
ANYONE know where is the link to the mod on the corresponding page , my guess i need the original game before changing files ?
The link of the whole Urban Demons mod its on the OP.

its the same RPG engine and stuff, only with additional characters provided by the modder and friends of the modder!

so you only need to download > extract > and run!

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Uh, don't forget: this is VX Ace not MV, you will need the ace runtime package before running. Easy to find with a simple search.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Uh, don't forget: this is VX Ace not MV, you will need the ace runtime package before running. Easy to find with a simple search.
my bad i'm just a full timer RPGMV enjoyer :p i always forget that Ace lacks of mouse movement with click and full screen which is a thing that many been complaining about (even on the vanilla version lol)

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes