Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
While I'm not to sure about gamewise as this would probably require an additional sprite. If someone where to do a novelization or fanficization of UD FNFZone Mod, I could see this being a sort of clothing option as part of the gradual corruption progress. And when I say corruption, I mean how sexual the character becomes, not the "corruption" route.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Looks really hot, but that space gap between the middle makes it look off place like if there's an invisible penis or something :p

But overall looks amazing!
Well there used to be a dick there... Don't forget, I'm a hack when it comes to digital art

how do I find the minotaur?
In the Otherworld, where the mine puzzle was. You should know this Zero, you've been here a long time. Is everything alright friend?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I just finished making dialogue for that Sydney and Dizzy scene, along with doing dialogue for a Cycle scene that will be edited off of it

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I just finished making dialogue for that Sydney and Dizzy scene, along with doing dialogue for a Cycle scene that will be edited off of it
Fuck me, that makes me hyped.
Will there be extra dialogue for some more free use-type talks during dinner or similar? Think MC saying "Hang on Mom, sis isn't done sucking me off! Wanna watch?" Or similar. Just love it when games like this end up having scenes in which the family girls are so fucked up they openly talk about their incestual fun!

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes