Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Confused a bit on which version I should play. This version looks more like a bunch of fanmade stuff added where as the original seems to focus more on the actual characters.

Will I miss out on content from the original game if I play this modded version? I want the full experience and then some...I also heard the original version was a buggy mess so thats why I kinda dont want to play that.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Confused a bit on which version I should play. This version looks more like a bunch of fanmade stuff added where as the original seems to focus more on the actual characters.

Will I miss out on content from the original game if I play this modded version? I want the full experience and then some...I also heard the original version was a buggy mess so thats why I kinda dont want to play that.
"I want the full experience and then some..." Then play this, it has everything from the official release

Jan 28, 2018

This is the way to go, in my humble opinion. I followed the original for a looong time, before joining F95. This is the definitive UD version. The official is good, but this one has the content from the official and a whole lot more stuff which you can try.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
This is the way to go, in my humble opinion. I followed the original for a looong time, before joining F95. This is the definitive UD version. The official is good, but this one has the content from the official and a whole lot more stuff which you can try.
in top of that, this version have at least in my knowledge more fixed stuff compared to the vanilla version.

and a way to skip certain puzzles that may cause soft-locks like the ghost girl puzzle, i haven't touched this in a while but i can just remember this version is a bit tidy when comes to mayor and perma locks in the game.

YLuffy94

Feb 19, 2018
Uhhh Probably a dumb Question but why does Version 5.3 have 2.4Gb but 5.3B has only 889mb or something? which do i download?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes