Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I already got the chilly from the store, but nothing happens when I interact with mom. If I remember, the chilly fails and then I can to talk with naga
Yes, so talk to the Naga, get the chili from her, then progress with Mom, and come back to the naga

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
The way I do things, is that I usually leave the Otherworld stuff till the end. It ensures any flags that are needed are switched so this don't happen.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Hair can be improved to make it look as accurate as her.

Idk if there's refs from mom's back side but its odd seeing her with the hair all loose and polished. but so far looks cool
Yeah, I tried to make her hair look more like it but I didn't found I good reference from her back to see whats wrong with it

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
I think is the front of the hair that looks innacurate, If anyone can tell/fix it for me, I will try to finish the scene
The mom has parted bangs. A side view would cover the eyes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for her back hair. Did the best you could with limited references, but judging from the front shot, it seems the hair does a small wave at the end rather than laying flat. Another problem would be the bust size, cause if'n my eyes don't lie, Brittney, the mom, is the third biggest of the cast after Neala and Mrs. Amos., but that's just you doing with what you got, so no fault of yours there.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
The mom has parted bangs. A side view would cover the eyes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for her back hair. Did the best you could with limited references, but judging from the front shot, it seems the hair does a small wave at the end rather than laying flat. Another problem would be the bust size, cause if'n my eyes don't lie, Brittney, the mom, is the third biggest of the cast after Neala and Mrs. Amos., but that's just you doing with what you got, so no fault of yours there.
yeah, no idea how to fix that

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
The front I mean. I'm having trouble in understanding the persperctive of the hair
There's a reference back mom's hair.

I actually have to play the vanilla version a couple of mins ago to realize about the CG in the public pool :D

1632277808690.png

Like Zaiaku said you did the best! and honestly anyone who put effort on making new sprites based off glassfish work then its an actual hero for keep providing content to the Urban Demon Mods :D

Reactions: Zaiaku
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes