Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Congrats on the new (and apparently final) update Chilly! We can't thank you enough for updating the mod year after year.

One quick question tho, I saw a few people made some off-handed comments about incorporating your mod into a new one/ continuing updates without your input. Any plans now that it's all done? I'm looking forward to Cycle's development, but it definitely seems like a few people really enjoy making content for UD.

Thanks again for all the hard work! This game would be dead and forgotten if not for your incredible mod.
I gave permission to people to use stuff from the mod for their own mods. My current plans are working on Cycle. I'm also waiting for the scenes with missing images to be completed so I can link them on the front page, making the update truly complete.
You guys put me on too high of a pedestal, I doubt so many people are interested in the game just because of me.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I gave permission to people to use stuff from the mod for their own mods. My current plans are working on Cycle. I'm also waiting for the scenes with missing images to be completed so I can link them on the front page, making the update truly complete.
You guys put me on too high of a pedestal, I doubt so many people are interested in the game just because of me.
In that case you should..well.... doubt your doubts?

Feb 11, 2022
I know this can't be put here, that's why I censure it. View attachment 657794
Is there another place you've put it? I'd love to see the original version if possible! I adore the work you put into this! Also, not to push any boundaries, but by any chance have you considered making a version with Kimberly and Allison? Kimberly is my favorite character in the game, and my heart would explode with bliss if she got this kind of treatment!

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Is there another place you've put it? I'd love to see the original version if possible! I adore the work you put into this! Also, not to push any boundaries, but by any chance have you considered making a version with Kimberly and Allison? Kimberly is my favorite character in the game, and my heart would explode with bliss if she got this kind of treatment!
God yes :love:
Boku-kun you could use this!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Stop talking about that scene and delete all posts about it, right now. This is not a request, this is an order.

CrimsonINC

Sep 15, 2017
It's all good Chilly. People have their opinions, and opinions are easier to make than scenes.

Last edited:

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
Some quick questions -

Is it possible in this mod version to fuck Mrs Amos in her bedroom at night? Whenever I try it just says she looks nice sleeping (she's maxed out at level 10 hearts 100 corruption/love)

Can you speak to Mrs Jennings after school and take her to the storeroom to fuck or is that only in the original?

Was about to ask if Nurse babysits as she never agrees but then remembered you posted that it's some weird bug and she actually does agree.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Some quick questions -

Is it possible in this mod version to fuck Mrs Amos in her bedroom at night? Whenever I try it just says she looks nice sleeping (she's maxed out at level 10 hearts 100 corruption/love)

Can you speak to Mrs Jennings after school and take her to the storeroom to fuck or is that only in the original?

Was about to ask if Nurse babysits as she never agrees but then remembered you posted that it's some weird bug and she actually does agree.
Turn invisible, use true corruption on Ms Amos, turn invisibility off, then scene

I changed that Mrs Jennings scene so it happens during recess instead, as I have a Ms Taylor doggy scene in the storage room during the afternoon.

Yes, Donna will agree, but the text you receive will be incorrect. She is one of the few characters in the mod that will never refuse to babysit.

Reactions: mr biscuits
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes