Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Can confirm it works. Well all, it was nice knowing you. I am sure that they'll be minor bug fixes but other than that, time to migrate to Boku-kun's thread.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Is it truly finished? WOW thank you, played one of the first versions a long time ago and haven't touched it since then

Atolico

Apr 8, 2021
I've been playing the update and I can't use any of the powers or waking up in the Otherworld because pressing Q opens the phone for me

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I've been playing the update and I can't use any of the powers or waking up in the Otherworld because pressing Q opens the phone for me
Yeah, I think you have an issue with your keyboard layout. Try pressing alt and tab simultaneously.
Or windows key and space.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
ChillyScholar in the otherworld after first meeting Neala, the second railroad puzzle has a bug (the maze with the flame sprite things). After throwing the switch you get stuck in place and can't continue.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
ChillyScholar So... After using you're little modders hack to pass the broken maze in the lava I spoke of a few posts up, now the cart is stuck at the point after the second maze, taking it leaves me locked in it with it in the lava and no way to get off, now I can't get to where the minotaur is...

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes