Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

HaluPrime

Aug 11, 2017
me eh tomado el tiempo de traducir cada archivo al español solamente de las escenas de hacer el delicioso xD, por si alguien los quiere, solo traduje las escenas, todo lo demas esta en ingles
Como tradujiste los diálogos? podrías volver a hacerlo con la versión actualizada ?

matchman25

Dec 25, 2018
Thanks for making this mod and I had so much fun in it. However I'm facing a problems which stop me from proceeding the story.
When I finish my first babysitting scene with Sarah, this error message occurs and the game shuts down. Is there a possible way to fix this? Thanks.

problem01.jpg

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
What event actually activated the mom sydney threesome? I've watched the jennings one a few times and the mom sydney duo blowjob a ton of times but cant get the actual mom sydney 3some to play?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
entire f95 is bugged atm, so not on the guy. if you check any game thread and i assume anything else that have main pictures and preview images, they aren't showing up.
*Checks* Oh I see it, my apologies
I'll check back later than, I should be asleep anyways it's 3AM
I'll go back to mostly ignoring this thread in the meantime

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
ERROR LOADING: crow-woman-ride.csv
ERROR LOADING: crow-woman-ride (1) IMAGE FILE

Looks like this is just completely missing from the data scenes folder?

Edit: Looks like the glassfish-alien-bj is missing too?

Last edited:

WeakestOffAll

Sep 5, 2018
idk if it is known but i fixed the fullscreen bug with setting my scaling to 100% instead of 125% and then going into fullscreen with alt+enter

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
Hi,
Is there a spreadsheet of some sorts which lists all scenes avaiable in the current state of this mod? I'm currently in the making of something like that for my own purposes, but after getting to 120+ scenes I temporarly gave up. Reading through all „Modded scenes walkthrough” files and putting their contents into a spreasheet isn't an easy feat. But if there's a demand from the community I can share what I come up with in the future.

Edit: Oops, I just found a Google Doc: , I'm ashamed of myself.

But, maybe spreadsheet would be easier to use, with the possibility to select which character(s) scenes you want to view at the moment?

Reactions: Wishingformore

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
Hi,
Is there a spreadsheet of some sorts which lists all scenes avaiable in the current state of this mod? I'm currently in the making of something like that for my own purposes, but after getting to 120+ scenes I temporarly gave up. Reading through all „Modded scenes walkthrough” files and putting their contents into a spreasheet isn't an easy feat. But if there's a demand from the community I can share what I come up with in the future.

Edit: Oops, I just found a Google Doc: , I'm ashamed of myself.

But, maybe spreadsheet would be easier to use, with the possibility to select which character(s) scenes you want to view at the moment?
While yes i haven't got around to updating it as of 5.5, it's finished for 5.4. that along with just the latest Help and walkthrough note from 5.5 should get you everything.

personally I think a spreadsheet would be horrid for a game like this, and there is "links" on your left hand of the doc which you can click to get straight to each girls section along with Easter eggs + monster girl scene sections, everything is made with headlines for easy navigation.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes