Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
While yes i haven't got around to updating it as of 5.5, it's finished for 5.4. that along with just the latest Help and walkthrough note from 5.5 should get you everything.

personally I think a spreadsheet would be horrid for a game like this, and there is "links" on your left hand of the doc which you can click to get straight to each girls section along with Easter eggs + monster girl scene sections, everything is made with headlines for easy navigation.
Bro. My fucking utmost respect for going through the entire game multiple times just for this document.
This type of shit is so useful! Just started getting Sydney to "help" me undertable hehe
Let's goooo

ArgonthSynth

Feb 23, 2022
Created a Sherry Birkin cosplay bust of Amanda using the original as a base. Would this be the right place to post it since the original came from this mod?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
ERROR LOADING: crow-woman-ride.csv
ERROR LOADING: crow-woman-ride (1) IMAGE FILE

Looks like this is just completely missing from the data scenes folder?

Edit: Looks like the glassfish-alien-bj is missing too?
I honestly thought I deleted that crow woman stuff, my apologies, add that to this list

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Shardoom

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
DAMN YOU, F95 THE WEBSITE!

*Angry Doofenshmirtz noises*

PS: Why ain't there a candace scene with a can deez nuts joke. Just kidding. That would be hell on earth.

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
Bro. My fucking utmost respect for going through the entire game multiple times just for this document.
This type of shit is so useful! Just started getting Sydney to "help" me undertable hehe
Let's goooo
No offense meant for anybody with the coming message (Yes, I've been drinking, so idk?):

Until you've trying doing something like this yourself, you have no idea how long this stuff actually takes, yeah I spent a few hours organizing all the notes, translating the diagram for Mrs. Jennings into text, then came 30 hours of playtesting.

I spent 50+ hours just working on that doc, probably closer to 60 in all honesty. This was my first try at making a walkthrough/guide ever, so I definitely wasted hours on my own stupidity and not understanding code, but still it's a massive undertaking making a comprehensive guide, considering the amount of content in this mod.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
No offense meant for anybody with the coming message (Yes, I've been drinking, so idk?):

Until you've trying doing something like this yourself, you have no idea how long this stuff actually takes, yeah I spent a few hours organizing all the notes, translating the diagram for Mrs. Jennings into text, then came 30 hours of playtesting.

I spent 50+ hours just working on that doc, probably closer to 60 in all honesty. This was my first try at making a walkthrough/guide ever, so I definitely wasted hours on my own stupidity and not understanding code, but still it's a massive undertaking making a comprehensive guide, considering the amount of content in this mod.
You do realize my post was meant to give you a shitton of praise for making this document, right?

60 hours, holy fuck. Medal of honor is yours, mate. Take it and wear it with pride!

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
You do realize my post was meant to give you a shitton of praise for making this document, right?

60 hours, holy fuck. Medal of honor is yours, mate. Take it and wear it with pride!
Sometimes Scythe, the best praise we can give is just silence.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Sometimes Scythe, the best praise we can give is just silence.
Whenever I hear that saying, I always imagine a kid happily bringing their drawing to their parents just to be met with nothing but silence. They don't smile, they don't put it up on the fridge. They just look at it, put it away and get back to whatever they were doing.

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017

guess i did fuck up (yay me), no i know it was praise, and thanks.
It was more of general thing that often guides and stuff like this actually took someone a fuck ton of time to do.

Whenever I hear that saying, I always imagine a kid happily bringing their drawing to their parents just to be met with nothing but silence. They don't smile, they don't put it up on the fridge. They just look at it, put it away and get back to whatever they were doing.
And that's how you make your kids never want to share anything. x)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scythe_KoP

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
I don't mean taking it that far. Obviously I'll drop a like or something. It's just that overly vocal praise can also come off as condescending or insincere.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
I guess I have to modify my question/problem a little:

Is there a way to gain the phonenumber of a girl if I didn't at the point I should have?

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
ChillyScholar Since the thread activity's died down a little bit, figure I'll ask one last time (promise). Any chance we could get cum frames for this scene? (the transparent Mom-Undertable-BJ, for anyone who doesn't feel like clicking)
Chilly worked his ass off and is very understandably done with this mod. The last update has been released, so I don't think it'll happen.
You could do it yourself?

DarkMatter591

Mar 24, 2021
I could, and in the event Chilly hasn't, very well may. That said, I see no harm in asking if they exist and just haven't been posted for whatever reason.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes