Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
I got around to updating the guide, I got sucked into Lost ark, besides that I needed a break from guides to actually play a smut game myself just to enjoy it.

Also new link because I lost access to the chrome profile I used for the docs.

All I've done is add the notes from the Help and walkthrough folder, I have NOT playtested anything, I haven't even tried 5.5 yet.

May 17, 2018
Ooh what have we here, talking about momma's are we?..... hehehehehe!
L + milfless + tasteless + naïve + ungrafted + boomer + your mediocre

Oh I'm sorry, am I forgetting something? Don't care, Didn't ask. Plus your tarnished.

Try getting rid of that ole "yee yee" ass picture on your profile and maybe, you'll quire some ladies on your spindle. Ha now, Please leave.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Scythe_KoP

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Ooh what have we here, talking about momma's are we?..... hehehehehe!
L + milfless + tasteless + naïve + ungrafted + boomer + your mediocre

Oh I'm sorry, am I forgetting something? Don't care, Didn't ask. Plus your tarnished.

Try getting rid of that ole "yee yee" ass picture on your profile and maybe, you'll quire some ladies on your spindle. Ha now, Please leave.
*you're *mommas

Sirien

Nov 27, 2017
I'm having trouble getting the second babysitting player-mom-sydney h-scene. I followed the walkthrough in the google.doc watached the DB twice. But I still can't unlock it.

Gigss17

Mar 1, 2017
This mod have more scenes than orginal game or what?

If i go to question mark i cant leave 1647601397541.png

Last edited:

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
1. Mom top down fuck (in her room) doesn't work, wrong filenames (corruption route). And after renaming them, the scene plays, but another error occurs when it ends:
1647640499265.png
it's also not selectable in the cheat room

2. Mom alt dinner BJ isn't selectable after seeing her normal dinner BJ.

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2018
is anyone missing Audio/SE/Cursor2 cause i can't figure out what to do.... Nvm i figured it out i was missing some files for the RPGMaker.

Last edited:

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
1. Mom top down fuck (in her room) doesn't work, wrong filenames (corruption route). And after renaming them, the scene plays, but another error occurs when it ends:
View attachment 1711217
it's also not selectable in the cheat room

2. Mom alt dinner BJ isn't selectable after seeing her normal dinner BJ.
Odd. They all work for me. Try reinstalling and adding all the fixes!

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes