Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
I think this may have been my first scene edit, and you've made it pretty, thank you

Now make it look like she's the one moving her titties up and down that dick XD
Im good at redrawing lines or small edits mostly. Not only any attempts i had with drawing something new, without any assistance or refrence would be in vain, since i literally cannot draw anatomically at all. I "might" try it anyway but it will be either terrible or weird.

Have this at least i guess. lisa-tf (2).png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Im good at redrawing lines or small edits mostly. Not only any attempts i had with drawing something new, without any assistance or refrence would be in vain, since i literally cannot draw anatomically at all. I "might" try it anyway but it will be either terrible or weird.

Have this at least i guess. View attachment 1720291
I'd say that this first frame looks good.
I believe you can do it boss! *Lose Yourself To Determination starts playing in the background*

Sep 22, 2019
I'm currently learning ruby to hopefully develop programming skills to mod, in hopes that I can create my own game, but VX ace games look rather unpolished compared to mv games.

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
Odd. They all work for me. Try reinstalling and adding all the fixes!
I have reinstalled the game and added fixes from this post. No dice. The scene with mom in her bed just closes the game after it's finished. I'm attaching my save file.
Maybe you're on purity route and that's why it's working?
Edit: Yeah, tested it, the branching choices are wrong in corruption route, whereas in purity they're correct:
1.PNG 2.PNG
There is an additional line "play_scene("mom-bed-fuck-purity",1079,2)" in a corruption route and it fucks things up.

Edit 2: There's also this in "mom-bed-corrupt.csv" file:
1648162717432.png
There's no "mom-top-down-fucky" files, so an error occurs while trying to play this scene without any alterations.

Edit 3: And this in "mom-alt-doggy-corrupt.csv":
1648162865905.png
Again, the added "y" messes things up.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I have reinstalled the game and added fixes from this post. No dice. The scene just does not work. I'm attaching my save file.
Maybe you're on purity route and that's why it's working?
Edit: nope, I tried to edit mom's stats to be on a purity side and the error occurs again.
The coding is wrong. I fixed it already and it'll be in the big fix.
If you have the means to do it yourself then go to Mom's babysitting event and delete the script for the purity scene that was left over in the corruption route's coding. I will provide screenshots when I get home if needed.

Reactions: wapitawg

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
The coding is wrong. I fixed it already and it'll be in the big fix.
If you have the means to do it yourself then go to Mom's babysitting event and delete the script for the purity scene that was left over in the corruption route's coding. I will provide screenshots when I get home if needed.
Thanks! The screenshots won't be necessary. As of my previous reported bug (no selectable alternate dinner BJ from mom on corruption route), I've also managed to find its cause:

1648163361528.png
The script checks for purity BJs occurences, not corruption BJ occurences.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Thanks! The screenshots won't be necessary. As of my previous reported bug (no selectable alternate dinner BJ from mom on corruption route), I've also managed to find its cause:

View attachment 1720682
The script checks for purity BJs occurences, not corruption BJ occurences.
Yeah, fixed that too and it'll be in the big fix. Simply edit the conditional branch to check for corruption, I believe the variable should be 1088.

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
I'm playing on Joiplay, but I can't click anything on Peter's cell phone, the cell phone enters there click W, but I can't save or anything by clicking ENTER, does anyone know how to solve it?

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
I'm playing on Joiplay, but I can't click anything on Peter's cell phone, the cell phone enters there click W, but I can't save or anything by clicking ENTER, does anyone know how to solve it?
Try hitting space or smth

sith225

Jan 14, 2021
man I am loving these new scenes from the update! Is it strange that I want more scenes with Vivi the vampire though?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes