Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

LeoManu

Feb 12, 2020
Can I play this instead of the original one? Do I need to install the original to play this? It's my first time playing this game and I don't know how to proceed. I'm guessing that since it's standalone I can just download the mod, but will I be missing content if I do so?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
?
What happened to my last post? I didn't get a notification it was reported or anything. Whatever, it wasn't an important post anyways. Here's a sneak peek of the next thing I'm doing. Consider this a .5 to my counter...
View attachment 1742624
Mods were doing clean up because of DynoBlade's spamming, so their posts and some posts related to it were deleted (including some of my own)

Mr.Mexob

Aug 21, 2020
Mods were doing clean up because of DynoBlade's spamming, so their posts and some posts related to it were deleted (including some of my own)
Chilly next to "WE DO NOT TALK/POST ABOUT PREGNANCY CONTENT HERE!!"
on the main post you should add: "AND WE DO NOT ASK TO MAKE CHARACTERS BECOME ALIENS HERE"
Just an idea :LOL:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I plan on releasing the bug fix on the 8th, but there is still no Longclaw scene, or a Doctor Eggma'am scene for the matter. Should I just hold the bug fix hostage till I have them?

bositsua123vn

Jun 2, 2018
hi guys, how can i fix files game? some scenes error loading i can't continue story. For example, i can't have scenes sydney's babysitter, althoguht i can invite her, however i just have 1 option is ' spend time with sydney'. pleases help me! (!-!)

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
hi guys, how can i fix files game? some scenes error loading i can't continue story. For example, i can't have scenes sydney's babysitter, althoguht i can invite her, however i just have 1 option is ' spend time with sydney'. pleases help me! (!-!)
Did you progress her story enough for those options to be available?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
yeah, of course i do, i have almost sydney scenes, except for babysitter scenes, duo blowjob and threesome with mom.
*Checks coding*
Fuck it's checking for Mom's Purity/Corruption switch instead of Sydney's. I'll include it in the bug fix. For now use the teleport room to check and get the shower fuck scene for the opposite route you took for Sydney and see if that works.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Speaking of the bug fix... it would be great if someone were to make full bust art for these three lovely ladies while I continue to hold the bug fix hostage~

D5xcpBBU8AAi6MD.jpg Longclaw_sonicspeedbattle.png FNFWLi3XIAE1xvq.png

bositsua123vn

Jun 2, 2018
*Checks coding*
Fuck it's checking for Mom's Purity/Corruption switch instead of Sydney's. I'll include it in the bug fix. For now use the teleport room to check and get the shower fuck scene for the opposite route you took for Sydney and see if that works.
thanks bro, i'll try

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes